- The report contains detailed information about Anywhere MD, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Anywhere MD, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Anywhere MD, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Anywhere MD, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Anywhere MD, Inc. business.
About Anywhere MD, Inc.
Anywhere MD, Inc. engages in the development, marketing, sale, and support of proprietary software applications for mobile handheld devices in the United States. The companys mobile applications provide the physicians with healthcare information at the point of care. Its capabilities in clinical documentation for physicians offer various technology products enabling healthcare providers to diagnose, treat and manage patient information.
Auto Pilot: Auto Pilot allows doctors to enter and view patient data in any treatment room, at home or on the road.
Auto-Doc: Auto-Doc is documentation software that produces S.O.A.P. notes, narrative reports, IME/QME reports, physician and patient letters, and managed care forms. Auto-DOC can automatically calculate and insert A.M.A. spinal range of motion impairment ratings directly into the body of the customers narrative report. The standard Auto-DOC program includes approximately 30 narrative templates and allows customization of the customer narrative reports. Its narrative features include automated physical examinations, heart & lung evaluations, neurological evaluations, orthopedic examinations, descriptions of how each orthopedic test is performed with the significance of a positive test, muscle testing, palpation examination, all ranges of motion with normal degrees, impairment ratings, diagnosis descriptions with automated ICD-9 coding, prognosis, work status with disability information and dates, referred diagnostic testing procedures such as MRIs, CTs, and outside orthopedic/neurological evaluations.
The company serves various healthcare professionals in the USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ANYWHERE MD, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ANYWHERE MD, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ANYWHERE MD, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ANYWHERE MD, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ANYWHERE MD, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Anywhere MD, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Anywhere MD, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Anywhere MD, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Anywhere MD, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Anywhere MD, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ANYWHERE MD, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ANYWHERE MD, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ANYWHERE MD, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ANYWHERE MD, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ANYWHERE MD, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ANYWHERE MD, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Anywhere MD, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Anywhere MD, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Anywhere MD, Inc. Major Shareholders
Anywhere MD, Inc. History
Anywhere MD, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Anywhere MD, Inc. Offices and Representations
Anywhere MD, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Anywhere MD, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Anywhere MD, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Anywhere MD, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Anywhere MD, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Anywhere MD, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Anywhere MD, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Anywhere MD, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Anywhere MD, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Anywhere MD, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Anywhere MD, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Anywhere MD, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?