- The report contains detailed information about BPO Management Services, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BPO Management Services, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BPO Management Services, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BPO Management Services, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BPO Management Services, Inc. business.
About BPO Management Services, Inc.
BPO Management Services, Inc. provides business process outsourcing (BPO) services to middle market enterprises and governmental entities throughout North America.
The company has operations in four segments: IT Outsourcing (ITO) comprised of Blue Hill, Digica and NGSI; Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) comprised of HRMS; Enterprise Content Management (ECM) comprised of BPOMS Ltd., Web4 segment of BPOMS, and GmbH; and Healthcare comprised of Legacy Healthaxis.
Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO)
The companys HRO segment offers BPO services to support its customers human resources administrative functions. Its HRO service offerings include a human resource information management system, HR Advocate, and professional services related to the installation and ongoing administration and maintenance of the system.
The companys proprietary HR Advocate product delivers customizable software solutions for domestic and global mid-market organizations seeking to optimize their human resources service delivery. Its HR Advocate system and its predecessor products have been deployed as a licensed Web-based application and also as a desktop application.
Modules include training, position control, succession planning, organization chart, and interfaces to payroll, time and attendance, and benefit carriers and administrators. The companys Web products include a portal application for content management, and employee/manager self-service with configurable workflow processes for increasing employee communication and reducing HR administration. Web based recruiting tools include Web site job posting, on-line application and hiring manager access to requisition and applicant data.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
The ECM segment provides a suite of services designed to address the data and records management business needs for large enterprises and governmental agencies, from initial consultation through implementation and support. The companys imaging and data capture solutions allow customers to transform paper or other media-based documents into digital information stored in a document repository with application specific indexing, making it instantaneously available throughout a customers computer network. Workflow and electronic forms solutions eliminate paper forms and capture indexing, routing and tracking information electronically. The companys document collaboration technology allows virtual customer workgroups - comprising both internal colleagues, external customers and business partners - with an ability to simultaneously or asynchronously meet, review and mark-up documents extracted from different enterprise applications which have been stored in a document management repository.
The company offers proprietary eReview collaborative software products that help change the way business people conduct their day-to-day business. Its eReview collaborative software enables a host and other participants to engage in real-time Web-based conferencing and document sharing anywhere and anytime in approximately 150 document formats.
eReview allows its customers to bridge physical distances in their global business environments by enabling decision makers to communicate without travel to geographically dispersed locations. Complementing eReview, its WebWorks software provides comprehensive project-based document and team management functions. The companys collaborative products can be implemented as stand-alone enterprise solutions or as an integrated system working in concert with other products and the solutions can be hosted by the company or implemented and supported at customer locations.
The companys ECM segment also offers an enhanced loan processing solution for financial service providers. The companys process management/workflow solution for financial service providers works in conjunction with their existing computing systems.
Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO)
The companys ITO segment offers full data center outsourcing services for middle-market enterprises. Its services include enterprise-scale mainframe/server hosting, wide-area network management and dedicated b
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BPO MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BPO MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BPO MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BPO MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BPO MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BPO Management Services, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BPO Management Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BPO Management Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BPO Management Services, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BPO Management Services, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BPO MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BPO MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BPO MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BPO MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BPO MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BPO MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BPO Management Services, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BPO Management Services, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BPO Management Services, Inc. Major Shareholders
BPO Management Services, Inc. History
BPO Management Services, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BPO Management Services, Inc. Offices and Representations
BPO Management Services, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BPO Management Services, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BPO Management Services, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
BPO Management Services, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
BPO Management Services, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BPO Management Services, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BPO Management Services, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BPO Management Services, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
BPO Management Services, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
BPO Management Services, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BPO Management Services, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BPO Management Services, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?