- The report contains detailed information about Cline Mining Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cline Mining Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cline Mining Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cline Mining Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cline Mining Corp. business.
About Cline Mining Corp.
Cline Mining Corporation engages in locating, exploring, and developing mineral resource properties. The company owns, or holds an interest in, metallurgical coal and gold properties in Canada and U.S.A., and iron ore properties in Madagascar. Its principal products are metallurgical coals, gold, and uranium.
The company focuses on the development to production of its New Elk coal mine in southern Colorado; exploration and development of gold at its Cline Lake gold property in Northern Ontario, Canada; and exploration of its Bekisopa iron ore properties in Madagascar.
Exploration and Development Projects
New Elk Coal Project: The company owns the New Elk Coal Company LLC; its coal preparation plant with a designed production capacity of 550 tons per hour, buildings, surface, rail right of way and related assets related to the New Elk coal mining properties located in Las Animas County in southern Colorado. The property consists of various parcels of property, which together comprise 18,555 acres (7,508.9 hectares).
Lossan and Lodgepole Coal Mine Projects: The Lossan Coal Mine Project is located in the northeast coalfield of British Columbia approximately 15 kilometers south east of the main Canadian National rail line. The Lodgepole Coal Mine Project is located in the Crows Nest Coalfield in south eastern British Columbia. The Lossan Coal Mine Project comprises a 100% interest in certain coal licenses covering approximately 4,116 hectares in north east British Columbia. The Lodgepole Coal Project comprises a 100% interest in certain coal licenses covering approximately 416 hectares in south east British Columbia.
Sage Creek & Cabin Creek Coal Mine Projects: The Sage and Cabin Creek Coal Mine Projects are located in southeastern British Columbia.
Bekisopa Iron Ore Project: The company holds five permits comprising the Bekisopa iron ore properties in south-central Madagascar and is evaluating other iron prospects and related development opportunities in the area crystalline formations. The original Bekisopa Permit (Beki 1) covers an area of 25 square kilometers.
Morondava Uranium Project: The Morondava Uranium Project is located in the Morondava Basin of western Madagascar, which is filled with the uranium favorable Karoo Supergroup continental sediments.
Cline Lake Gold Project: The Cline Lake gold property located near Wawa, Ontario, Canada. During 2008, the company drilled 33 holes totaling 6457 meters.
Strike Edwards Gold Project: The company owns a 12.5% interest in the Edwards Gold Property. The Strike Edwards Property is located near Wawa, Ontario, Canada and is adjacent to the companys Cline Lake Gold Property.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CLINE MINING CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CLINE MINING CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CLINE MINING CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CLINE MINING CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CLINE MINING CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cline Mining Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cline Mining Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cline Mining Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cline Mining Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cline Mining Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CLINE MINING CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CLINE MINING CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CLINE MINING CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CLINE MINING CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CLINE MINING CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CLINE MINING CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cline Mining Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cline Mining Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cline Mining Corp. Major Shareholders
Cline Mining Corp. History
Cline Mining Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cline Mining Corp. Offices and Representations
Cline Mining Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cline Mining Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cline Mining Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Cline Mining Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Cline Mining Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cline Mining Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cline Mining Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cline Mining Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Cline Mining Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Cline Mining Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cline Mining Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cline Mining Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?