- The report contains detailed information about The Amergence Group that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The Amergence Group. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The Amergence Group financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The Amergence Group competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The Amergence Group business.
About The Amergence Group
The Amergence Group Inc. focuses on the development, nurturing, and expansion of selected emerging companies across a range of industries and disciplines.
TranzByte CD and DVD multimedia enhancement software enables extra features like music videos, lyrics, biographies, photo galleries, banner, and other online viral advertising, games, and internet links. It allows copying songs to a computer or portable player with the record labels approval.
CDMX is a multi-media CD enhancement technology is housed entirely on the CD itself. It also provides an enabling technology that is designed to offer companies an alternative to traditional marketing media. Housed on a digitally-enhanced CD, it provides branding, viral marketing, and advertising.
DVCD provides an environment and interface to include additional digital content on a Video DVD. An application might be a movie soundtrack or other audio content included on the same DVD as a movie.
All Play allows the use of electronic, optical, and digital content across multiple applications, and allows both content owners and end users to control how and where they could access content.
Perfect Placement is a product / service offering available through a graphic user interface. It is a centrally-served direct response marketing environment, which provides a mechanism for the record labels, artists, and movie studios to advertise back catalogs, merchandise, Web sites, and cross-promotional opportunities. Perfect Placement also allows record labels and movie studios to generate third-party ad revenue based on targeted advertising and sponsorships available through the user interface.
MusicMail is a software product that allows the owner of a SunnComm enhanced CD or DVD to legally share available music with a friend by providing the recipient with a song that could be downloaded and listened to for a limited number of days, a limited number of plays, or with a specific expiration date or no expiration at all.
In May 2009, the company signed an agreement allowing PanPacific Business Ltd. to use DVCD+ on its music and theatrical DVD releases.
The company was founded in 1998 and was formerly known as SunnComm Technologies Inc. In 2007, the company changed its name to The Amergence Group Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE AMERGENCE GROUP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE AMERGENCE GROUP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE AMERGENCE GROUP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE AMERGENCE GROUP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE AMERGENCE GROUP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The Amergence Group Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The Amergence Group and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The Amergence Group and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The Amergence Group Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The Amergence Group Industry Position Analysis
6. THE AMERGENCE GROUP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE AMERGENCE GROUP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE AMERGENCE GROUP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE AMERGENCE GROUP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE AMERGENCE GROUP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE AMERGENCE GROUP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The Amergence Group Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The Amergence Group Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The Amergence Group Major Shareholders
The Amergence Group History
The Amergence Group Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The Amergence Group Offices and Representations
The Amergence Group SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The Amergence Group Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The Amergence Group Capital Market Snapshot
The Amergence Group Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
The Amergence Group Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The Amergence Group Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The Amergence Group Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The Amergence Group 1-year Stock Charts
The Amergence Group 5-year Stock Charts
The Amergence Group vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The Amergence Group vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The Amergence Group Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?