- The report contains detailed information about Amadeus IT Holding SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Amadeus IT Holding SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Amadeus IT Holding SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Amadeus IT Holding SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Amadeus IT Holding SA business.
About Amadeus IT Holding SA
Amadeus Technology Group SA provides information technology solutions for the tourism and travel industry to manage the distribution and sale of travel services. It offers online e-commerce solutions, such as e-Merchandise Solution for pre-sales faring and shopping; e-Service Solution for post-sales servicing; and e-Retail Solution, a booking solution for airlines. The company also provides distribution and content solutions; business management solutions; sales and e-commerce solutions for call centres, retail shops, ticket offices, and Websites; and consulting services. It serves airlines, travel agencies, corporations, car rental companies, cruise lines, ferry lines, hotels, insurance companies, railway companies, tour operators, destination services providers, and airports and ground handling companies, as well as travel agencies, including travel management companies, business and leisure travel agencies, and online travel agencies and consolidators. Amadeus Technology Group SA was formerly known as Amadeus Global Travel Distribution, S.A. and changed its name to Amadeus IT Group S.A. in July 2005. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Madrid, Spain with additional offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina; Bangkok, Thailand; Dubai, the United Arab Emirates; and Miami, Florida. Amadeus Technology Group SA has product development and product marketing center in Sophia Antipolis, France; and data processing centre in Erding, Germany. The company has information technology service centres in London, the United Kingdom; and Sydney, Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMADEUS IT HOLDING SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMADEUS IT HOLDING SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMADEUS IT HOLDING SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMADEUS IT HOLDING SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMADEUS IT HOLDING SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Amadeus IT Holding SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Amadeus IT Holding SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Amadeus IT Holding SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Amadeus IT Holding SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Amadeus IT Holding SA Industry Position Analysis
6. AMADEUS IT HOLDING SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMADEUS IT HOLDING SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMADEUS IT HOLDING SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SPAIN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMADEUS IT HOLDING SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMADEUS IT HOLDING SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMADEUS IT HOLDING SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Amadeus IT Holding SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Amadeus IT Holding SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Amadeus IT Holding SA Major Shareholders
Amadeus IT Holding SA History
Amadeus IT Holding SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Amadeus IT Holding SA Offices and Representations
Amadeus IT Holding SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Amadeus IT Holding SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Amadeus IT Holding SA Capital Market Snapshot
Amadeus IT Holding SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Amadeus IT Holding SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Amadeus IT Holding SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Amadeus IT Holding SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Amadeus IT Holding SA 1-year Stock Charts
Amadeus IT Holding SA 5-year Stock Charts
Amadeus IT Holding SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Amadeus IT Holding SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Amadeus IT Holding SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?