- The report contains detailed information about Telvent Git S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Telvent Git S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Telvent Git S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Telvent Git S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Telvent Git S.A. business.
About Telvent Git S.A.
Telvent Git, S.A. provides IT solutions and information services. The company specializes in value-added solutions for customers in infrastructure markets, including energy, transportation, environment, and agriculture.
Energy segment focuses on real-time IT solutions to manage energy delivery. It offers measurement and control systems and services that help manage critical infrastructures and data through solutions in two primary areas: Electricity and oil & gas.
Transportation segment provides solutions and services for traffic information and control systems, freeway information and management applications, and automatic fare collection solutions.
Environment segment focuses on the observation and forecasting of the weather, the climate, air quality and hydrology and its impact on the different economic sectors, together with the provision of technology oriented to improve the use and management of water resources by water utilities.
Agriculture segment provides information services, including critical business information and trading services, that support the agriculture supply chain, including producers, originators, traders, and food processors in the U.S. and Canada.
Global Services segment offers an integral technology services model that spans the full life cycle of the clients Information and Communications Technologies (ICT). It comprises consulting, integration, outsourcing and IT infrastructure management services to enable the evolution and control of customers current and future technology needs.
Oil & Gas
In its Oil & Gas sub-segment, the company provides customers solutions for pipeline, distribution, and retail refined fuels marketing that manage the capture of field data, provide validation and operational control, operational applications and real-time business and trading applications. The company competes directly with ABB, Invensys, Honeywell International Inc., Emerson Electric Co. and Yokogawa.
The company offers integrated IT solutions and services for the Oil & Gas sub-segment, including the OASyS Oil & Gas management suites, which include SimSuite Pipeline leak detection/location, and POLARIS inventory management and revenue accounting.
The company provides information and trading services to facilitate the exchange of refined fuels between sellers (refiners and suppliers) and buyers (wholesalers), serving approximately 5,000 direct subscribers and 20,000 related participants. The information that the company provides includes rack price reporting, real-time NYMEX data feeds; market-shaping news analysis; data and price integration services; inventory, allocation and credit management and terminal automation software, among others. The company also provides real-time market data solutions to some of the energy trading floors in the world.
IT Solutions and Services: The companys main Oil & Gas IT solutions and services include
Liquids Management Suite (LMS): LMS is a real-time operations software suite for liquid pipelines that includes modules that meet various real-time operational needs. The modules include metering and ticketing, tank management, volumetric data, leak detection, pumping statistics and data validation in an integrated, loosely coupled configuration customizable for the customers specific, crude and services and solutions pipelines.
SimSuite Pipeline: SimSuite is a transient pipeline modeling and simulation system for gas and liquids pipelines that can be used in concert with its liquids and gas suites to add various on-line, real-time and off-line simulation applications. On-line, real-time applications include batch tracking and leak detection and location and other hydraulic modeling functions which optimize and ensure operations of crude, product and gas pipeline networks. Off-line applications include engineering and design analysis, operational planning and control center operator training and certification.
POLARIS: POLARIS Liquids and POLARIS Gas provide a commercial accounting platform solution, which integrates ticketing, production volume accounting, revenue accounting, billing and customer o
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TELVENT GIT S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TELVENT GIT S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TELVENT GIT S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TELVENT GIT S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TELVENT GIT S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Telvent Git S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Telvent Git S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Telvent Git S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Telvent Git S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Telvent Git S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. TELVENT GIT S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TELVENT GIT S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TELVENT GIT S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SPAIN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TELVENT GIT S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TELVENT GIT S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TELVENT GIT S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Telvent Git S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Telvent Git S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Telvent Git S.A. Major Shareholders
Telvent Git S.A. History
Telvent Git S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Telvent Git S.A. Offices and Representations
Telvent Git S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Telvent Git S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Telvent Git S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Telvent Git S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Telvent Git S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Telvent Git S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Telvent Git S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Telvent Git S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Telvent Git S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Telvent Git S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Telvent Git S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Telvent Git S.A. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?