- The report contains detailed information about Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S business.
About Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S engages in manufacturing and selling monocrystalline silicon to markets in the semiconductor industry. It offers float zone silicon, which is a semiconductor material used for the production of power electronics, RF/wireless communication electronics, MEMS devices, detector electronics, and solar cells; neutron transmutation doped silicon for power applications; high purity silicon primarily for detector applications; HiRes silicon for GHz communication platforms; HiTran silicon for infrared applications; silicon wafers for MEMS device platforms; and PV-FZ silicon material, which is used as a substrate for solar cell modules. The company also offers Czochralski silicon wafers that are used in low and medium-power components for energy-saving solutions, and in electronics components for digital signal processing. It serves manufacturers of high and medium-power electronic components. The company sells its products directly, as well as through agents in the United States, China, Taiwan, and Korea. Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S was founded in 1958 and is headquartered in Frederikssund, Denmark.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOPSIL SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS A/S COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOPSIL SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS A/S BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOPSIL SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS A/S SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOPSIL SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS A/S FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOPSIL SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS A/S COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S Industry Position Analysis
6. TOPSIL SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS A/S NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOPSIL SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS A/S EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOPSIL SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS A/S ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. DENMARK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOPSIL SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS A/S IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOPSIL SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS A/S PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOPSIL SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS A/S VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S Major Shareholders
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S History
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S Offices and Representations
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S Capital Market Snapshot
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S 1-year Stock Charts
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S 5-year Stock Charts
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Topsil Semiconductor Materials A/S Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?