- The report contains detailed information about Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. business.
About Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp.
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corporation operates as a development stage company. It focuses on the development and commercial exploitation of a new and more economical method of growing cadmium telluride and related compounds with zinc and mercury semiconductor compounds. The Company concentrates its efforts on refining methods for producing cadmium telluride and cadmium zinc telluride wafers and reproducing its earlier production results.
Principal Products and Services
The company is attempting to develop a reliable and repeatable process for growing single crystal, cadmium telluride semiconductor material. Each class of semiconductor material has its own properties that make it useful for specific applications. Cadmium telluride and cadmium zinc telluride are useful as photo cathodes the detector part of the device in night vision instruments, focal plane arrays for aerospace guidance and imaging devices and as radiation detectors for medical imaging equipment, to name a few uses. In these applications, the cadmium telluride is used to convert different parts of the light spectrum, such as infrared light, x-rays and gamma rays, into an electronic signal that is used by computers to produce an image for the operator.
Cadmium telluride and cadmium zinc telluride are semiconductor materials used in electronic equipment such as infrared detectors, weapons guidance systems, satellite surveillance, solar cells, deep space communications, infrared night vision devices, tumor detectors, nuclear radiation and gamma detectors, spectrometers for chemical identification, nuclear medicine, astronomy and related applications.
Most of the company's target markets are in the United States. The major areas of concentration outside of the United States are Japan, Taiwan, China, Korea, the United Kingdom, Germany, France and Italy.
The companys suppliers include: Private Communication with Sanghamitra Sen, Santa Barbara Research Center, Raytheon and Goleta CA.
The companys competitors include: II-VI, Inc., located in Saxonburg, Pennsylvania; and Nippon Mining, Ltd., of Japan. II-VI, Inc.
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corporation was incorporated in 1984 under the laws of the State of Utah as Versa tech, Inc. In 1985, Versa tech changed its name to Galtech, Inc., and in 1986, its name was changed to Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corporation.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GALTECH SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GALTECH SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GALTECH SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GALTECH SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GALTECH SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. GALTECH SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GALTECH SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GALTECH SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GALTECH SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GALTECH SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GALTECH SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. Major Shareholders
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. History
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. Offices and Representations
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Galtech Semiconductor Materials Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?