- The report contains detailed information about Tegal Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tegal Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tegal Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tegal Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tegal Corp. business.
About Tegal Corp.
Tegal Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and servicing of plasma etch and deposition systems used primarily in the production of micro-electrical mechanical systems (MEMS) devices, such as sensors and accelerometers, as well as power devices.
The companys Deep Reactive Ion Etch (DRIE) systems are also employed in certain manufacturing techniques, such as 3-D interconnect structures formed by intricate silicon etching, also known as Deep Silicon Etch (DSE) for Through Silicon Vias (TSVs).
DRIE Etch Products
The company has a line of silicon and dielectric DRIE etching systems used for process development activities and for the production fabrication of various kinds of MEMS and semiconductor devices. The main application markets for its DRIE products are the telecommunication, automotive, aerospace, computer peripheral, biomedical industries and semiconductor markets, including power devices and wafer level packaging applications.
The companys DRIE products are either single chamber (Tegal DRIE 110, 200) or cluster tool (Tegal DRIE 3200, 4200) systems featuring high density inductively coupled plasma etch reactors with magnetic plasma confinement. The companys tools can run its patented SHARPSuper High Aspect Ratio Process, achieving etched feature aspect ratios of approximately 100:1 in production environments. Its DRIE products are critical enablers for etching silicon and dielectric materials found in the power device, MEMS/MOEMS, photovoltaic, bio-tech, and hi-voltage markets.
The company's major customers include PerkinElmer Inc.; SVTC Technologies; and Diodes Fabtech Inc.
Marketing, Sales, and Service
The company sells and services its systems worldwide through a network of independent sales representatives and field service engineers in sales and service offices located throughout the world. It maintains third-party representatives in sales, service and process support capabilities in the United States, Germany, Japan, Korea, India, Turkey, Singapore, and Malaysia.
The companys principal competitors are Oxford Instruments; SPP Process Technology Systems, Ltd.; Lam Research Corporation; and Applied Materials, Inc.
In March 2010, the company completed the sale of the legacy Etch and physical vapor deposition (PVD) assets to OEM Group, Inc.
Tegal Corporation was founded in 1972.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TEGAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TEGAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TEGAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TEGAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TEGAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tegal Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tegal Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tegal Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tegal Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tegal Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TEGAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TEGAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TEGAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TEGAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TEGAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TEGAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tegal Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tegal Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tegal Corp. Major Shareholders
Tegal Corp. History
Tegal Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tegal Corp. Offices and Representations
Tegal Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tegal Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tegal Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Tegal Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Tegal Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tegal Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tegal Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tegal Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Tegal Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Tegal Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tegal Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tegal Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?