- The report contains detailed information about Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft business.
About Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft
Phoenix Solar AG operates as a photovoltaic systems integrator primarily in the European Union. It operates in two segments, Components & Systems and Power Plants. The Components & Systems segment engages in the wholesale of customized system solutions for grid-connected photovoltaic systems and components. This segment offers power plants, solar modules, and accessories. It also supports in the planning process, logistics services, and technical training for sales and assembly, as well as operates a service hotline for specialist firms. This segment serves retailers and installation companies, such as electrical installation service providers, electronics retailers and wholesalers, heating/sanitary installation companies, and roofing operations, as well as solar companies. The Power Plants segment involves in planning, developing, constructing, and operating roof-top or ground-mounted photovoltaic plants. It also offers consultancy and other services, as well as supports with financing, maintenance, and repair services. This segment serves private individuals and companies in trade and industry, as well as utility companies, local authorities, and institutional investors, such as insurance and investment companies. The company was formerly known as Phonix SonnenStrom AG and changed its name to Phoenix Solar AG in May 2007. Phoenix Solar AG was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Sulzemoos, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PHOENIX SOLAR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PHOENIX SOLAR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PHOENIX SOLAR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PHOENIX SOLAR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PHOENIX SOLAR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft Industry Position Analysis
6. PHOENIX SOLAR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PHOENIX SOLAR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PHOENIX SOLAR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PHOENIX SOLAR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PHOENIX SOLAR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PHOENIX SOLAR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft Major Shareholders
Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft History
Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft Offices and Representations
Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft Capital Market Snapshot
Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft 1-year Stock Charts
Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft 5-year Stock Charts
Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Phoenix Solar Aktiengesellschaft Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?