- The report contains detailed information about Nordic Semiconductor ASA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nordic Semiconductor ASA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nordic Semiconductor ASA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nordic Semiconductor ASA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nordic Semiconductor ASA business.
About Nordic Semiconductor ASA
Nordic Semiconductor ASA, a fabless semiconductor company, designs, delivers, and sells integrated circuits and related intellectual property for use in short-range wireless applications. It specializes in ultra-low power components, based on its proprietary 2.4 GHz radio frequency technology; and provides radio frequency (RF) silicon solutions, including integrated RF silicon, development tools, application specific communication software, and reference designs. The company offers nRF24xx range of 2.4GHz transceiver and transmitter devices used in various applications, including personal computer (PC) peripherals, such as wireless keyboards/mice, game controllers, intelligent sports equipment, and wireless audio comprising MP3 and portable CD player headphones and PC speakers. It also provides single chip ANT ultra low power wireless solutions; and single mode Bluetooth low energy technology solutions. In addition, the company sells customer- specific application specific integrated circuit components for industrial applications, as well as offers consulting services related to the development of customer-specific ASIC components. Nordic Semiconductor has operations in Norway, the United States, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and the Philippines. The company was formerly known as Nordic VLSI AS A. Nordic Semiconductor ASA was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Trondheim, Norway.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NORDIC SEMICONDUCTOR ASA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NORDIC SEMICONDUCTOR ASA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NORDIC SEMICONDUCTOR ASA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NORDIC SEMICONDUCTOR ASA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NORDIC SEMICONDUCTOR ASA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nordic Semiconductor ASA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nordic Semiconductor ASA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nordic Semiconductor ASA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nordic Semiconductor ASA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nordic Semiconductor ASA Industry Position Analysis
6. NORDIC SEMICONDUCTOR ASA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NORDIC SEMICONDUCTOR ASA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NORDIC SEMICONDUCTOR ASA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NORWAY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NORDIC SEMICONDUCTOR ASA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NORDIC SEMICONDUCTOR ASA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NORDIC SEMICONDUCTOR ASA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nordic Semiconductor ASA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nordic Semiconductor ASA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nordic Semiconductor ASA Major Shareholders
Nordic Semiconductor ASA History
Nordic Semiconductor ASA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nordic Semiconductor ASA Offices and Representations
Nordic Semiconductor ASA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nordic Semiconductor ASA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nordic Semiconductor ASA Capital Market Snapshot
Nordic Semiconductor ASA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Nordic Semiconductor ASA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nordic Semiconductor ASA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nordic Semiconductor ASA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nordic Semiconductor ASA 1-year Stock Charts
Nordic Semiconductor ASA 5-year Stock Charts
Nordic Semiconductor ASA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nordic Semiconductor ASA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nordic Semiconductor ASA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?