- The report contains detailed information about New Energy Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for New Energy Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The New Energy Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes New Energy Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of New Energy Technologies, Inc. business.
About New Energy Technologies, Inc.
New Energy Technologies, Inc., a development stage company, focuses on developing alternative energy technologies.
The company is focusing its development efforts on two technologies, including MotionPower Technology for capturing the kinetic energy of moving vehicles to use this captured energy to generate electricity; and SolarWindow Technology, which enables transparent glass windows to generate electricity by coating their glass surfaces with the solar cells.
The company is developing its MotionPower Technology through Kinetic Energy Corporation (KEC), the companys wholly-owned subsidiary. The MotionPower Technology device functions as an energy harvester, and may be considered an external regenerative brake which helps a vehicle slow down. Its MotionPower Technology captures and converts the vehicles wasted kinetic energy into useful electricity rather than allowing that energy be wasted as brake heat.
The company is developing two applications of its MotionPower Technology, including the MotionPower-Auto technology, which is designed to be installed in locations where cars and light trucks are required to reduce their speed, thus ensuring that the system makes use of vehicle energy that would be required to slow down and does not rob vehicles of energy they would otherwise use to accelerate; and the MotionPower-Heavy technology is designed to generate electricity from the movement of heavy trucks, buses, and long haul rigs. The MotionPower-Auto and MotionPower-Heavy technologies generate electricity by capturing and converting the vehicles excess kinetic rolling energy.
The company is developing its SolarWindow Technology by coating glass surfaces with small functional solar cells to produce transparent glass windows capable of generating electricity for application in homes, offices, and commercial buildings. The companys SolarWindow Technology research and development efforts are being conducted pursuant to the USF Sponsored Research Agreement entered into between the companys wholly-owned subsidiary, New Energy Solar Corporation, and the University of South Florida Board of Trustees (USF).
MotionPower Technology: The company's competitors for its MotionPower Technology include AEST Incorporated and KinergyPowerUSA.
SolarWindow Technology: The company's competitors for its SolarWindow Technology include Konarka Technologies, Inc.; XsunX, Inc.; United Solar Ovonic; Sharp Corporation; and DuPont.
The company was founded in 1998. It was formerly known as Octillion Corp. and changed its name to New Energy Technologies, Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. New Energy Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of New Energy Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of New Energy Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. New Energy Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. New Energy Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
New Energy Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
New Energy Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
New Energy Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
New Energy Technologies, Inc. History
New Energy Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
New Energy Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
New Energy Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
New Energy Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
New Energy Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
New Energy Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
New Energy Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
New Energy Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
New Energy Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
New Energy Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
New Energy Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
New Energy Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
New Energy Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
New Energy Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?