- The report contains detailed information about MoSys, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MoSys, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MoSys, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MoSys, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MoSys, Inc. business.
About MoSys, Inc.
MoSys, Inc. engages in the design, development, marketing, and licensing of embedded memory intellectual property (IP), used by the semiconductor industry and electronic product manufacturers. The company has developed a patented semiconductor memory technology, called 1T-SRAM. It licenses this technology to companies that incorporate (or embed), memory on integrated circuits (ICs), such as system-on-chips (SoCs).
The company also designs, develops, markets, and licenses high-speed parallel and serial interface, or I/O, IP used by the semiconductor industry and electronic product manufacturers. Interface IP includes physical layer (PHY) circuitry that allows ICs to communicate with each other or to discrete memory devices in networking, storage, computer and consumer devices. It supports serial I/O technologies, such as 10G KR, XAUI, PCI Express and SATA, as well as parallel interfaces like DDR3.
High Density: The high density of its 1T-SRAM technologies stems from the use of a single-transistor, or 1T, which is similar to DRAM, with a storage cell for each bit of information. Embedded memory utilizing its 1T-SRAM technologies is two to three times denser than the six-transistor storage cells used by traditional SRAM. Increased density enables manufacturers of electronic products, such as cellular phones, video game consoles and digital cameras and camcorders, to incorporate additional functionality into a single integrated circuit.
Power Consumption: Embedded memory utilizing its 1T-SRAM technologies can consume as little as one-half the active power and generates less heat than traditional SRAM when operating at the same speed.
High-speed: The companys 1T-SRAM memory designs can sustain random access cycle times of less than three nanoseconds.
The company targets the market for SoC applications requiring large embedded memories and high-speed I/Os, which are typically in excess of one megabyte, with its 1T-SRAM and I/O IP technologies.
The companys sales and marketing personnel are located in the United States and Japan. In addition to its direct sales team, it sells its technologies through sales representatives in Europe and Asia.
The companys customers include NEC, TSMC, and Fujitsu.
In 2009, the company acquired Prism Circuits, Inc. (Prism Circuits), a provider of parallel and serial I/O technology. Through this acquisition the company acquired high-speed and serial I/O technology.
In March 2010, the company acquired MagnaLynx, Inc. (MagnaLynx), a provider of semiconductor interface technology.
On June 03, 2010, MoSys, Inc. and Sarance have partnered to deliver joint PHY plus Media Access Controller (MAC) solutions supporting 40 Gigabit Ethernet, 100 Gigabit Ethernet, and Interlaken specifications.
On June 9, 2010, MoSys, Inc. and CEVA, Inc. have partnered to deliver a joint PHY plus Controller solution for SATA 3.0, for both Host and Device side applications. The combined solution unleashes the full potential of embedding 6Gbps SATA interfaces in next generation products by leveraging MoSys' 6Gbps SerDes PHY and CEVA's SATA 3.0 Controller IP.
The companys I/O IP solutions compete with offerings from Synopsys, Inc. and other IP providers, as well as the internal design teams of customers.
MoSys, Inc. was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MOSYS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MOSYS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MOSYS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MOSYS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MOSYS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MoSys, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MoSys, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MoSys, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MoSys, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MoSys, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MOSYS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MOSYS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MOSYS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MOSYS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MOSYS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MOSYS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MoSys, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MoSys, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MoSys, Inc. Major Shareholders
MoSys, Inc. History
MoSys, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MoSys, Inc. Offices and Representations
MoSys, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MoSys, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MoSys, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MoSys, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
MoSys, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MoSys, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MoSys, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MoSys, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MoSys, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MoSys, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MoSys, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MoSys, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?