- The report contains detailed information about MKS Instruments Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MKS Instruments Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MKS Instruments Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MKS Instruments Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MKS Instruments Inc. business.
About MKS Instruments Inc.
MKS Instruments, Inc. provides instruments, subsystems, and process control solutions that measure, control, power, monitor, and analyze critical parameters of manufacturing processes. The company also provides services relating to the maintenance and repair of its products, software maintenance, installation services, and training.
The company groups its products into three product groups: Instruments and Control Systems; Power and Reactive Gas Products; and Vacuum Products.
Instruments and Control Systems
This product group includes pressure measurement and control, materials delivery, gas composition analysis, electrostatic charge management, and control and information technology products.
Pressure Measurement and Control Products: The company's pressure measurement and control product lines consist of products that are designed for various pressure ranges and accuracies.
Baratron Pressure Measurement Products: These products are typically used to measure the pressure of the gases being distributed upstream of the process chambers, to measure process chamber pressures and to measure pressures between process chambers, vacuum pumps and exhaust lines.
Automatic Pressure and Vacuum Control Products: These products enable precise control of process pressure by electronically actuating valves that control the flow of gases in and out of the process chamber to minimize the difference between desired and actual pressure in the chamber.
Baratron pressure measurement instruments provide the pressure input to the automatic pressure control device. Together, these components create an integrated automatic pressure control subsystem. The companys pressure control products can also accept inputs from other measurement instruments, enabling the automatic control of gas input or exhaust based on parameters other than pressure.
Materials Delivery Products: The company's materials delivery product lines combine MKS flow, pressure measurement and control technologies to provide customers with integrated subsystems and precise control capabilities that are optimized for a given application.
Flow Measurement and Control Products: Flow measurement products include gas and vapor flow measurement products based upon thermal conductivity, pressure and direct liquid injection technologies. The flow control products combine the flow measurement device with valve control elements based upon solenoid, piezo-electric and piston pump technologies. These products measure and automatically control the mass flow rate of gases and vapors into the process chamber.
Gas Composition Analysis Products: Gas composition analysis instruments are sold to a variety of industries, including the semiconductor industry.
Mass Spectrometry-Based Gas Composition Analysis Instruments: These products are based on quadrupole mass spectrometer sensors that separate gases based on molecular weight. These sensors include built-in electronics and are provided with software that analyzes the composition of background and process gases in the process chamber. These instruments are provided both as portable laboratory systems and as process gas monitoring systems used in the diagnosis of semiconductor manufacturing process systems.
Fourier Transform Infra-Red (FTIR) Based Gas Composition Analysis Products: FTIR-based products provide information about the composition of gases by measuring the absorption of infra-red light as it passes through the sample being measured. Gas analysis applications include measuring the compositions of mixtures of reactant gases; measuring the purity of individual process gases; measuring the composition of process exhaust gas streams to determine process health; monitoring gases to ensure environmental health and safety and monitoring combustion exhausts. These instruments are provided as portable laboratory systems and as process gas monitoring systems used in the diagnosis of manufacturing processes.
Mass spectrometry-based and FTIR-based gas monitoring systems can indicate out-of-bounds conditions, such as the presence of undesirable contaminant gases and water vapor or out-of-tolerance
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MKS INSTRUMENTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MKS INSTRUMENTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MKS INSTRUMENTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MKS INSTRUMENTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MKS INSTRUMENTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MKS Instruments Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MKS Instruments Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MKS Instruments Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MKS Instruments Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MKS Instruments Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MKS INSTRUMENTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MKS INSTRUMENTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MKS INSTRUMENTS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MKS INSTRUMENTS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MKS INSTRUMENTS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MKS INSTRUMENTS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MKS Instruments Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MKS Instruments Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MKS Instruments Inc. Major Shareholders
MKS Instruments Inc. History
MKS Instruments Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MKS Instruments Inc. Offices and Representations
MKS Instruments Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MKS Instruments Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MKS Instruments Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MKS Instruments Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
MKS Instruments Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MKS Instruments Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MKS Instruments Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MKS Instruments Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MKS Instruments Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MKS Instruments Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MKS Instruments Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MKS Instruments Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?