- The report contains detailed information about Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mellanox Technologies, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. business.
About Mellanox Technologies, Ltd.
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. supplies semiconductor-based connectivity products that facilitate data transmission between servers, communications infrastructure equipment and storage systems. The companys products are an integral part of a total solution focused on computing, storage and communication applications used in enterprise data centers, computing and embedded systems.
The company designs, develops, and markets adapter, gateway, and switch ICs, which are silicon devices that provide connectivity. It also offers adapter cards that incorporate its adapter ICs and switch and gateway systems that incorporate its switch and gateway ICs. These ICs are added to servers, storage and communication infrastructure equipment and embedded systems by either integrating them directly on circuit boards or inserting adapter cards into slots on the circuit board.
The company provides solutions which are based on and meet the specifications of the InfiniBand standard in addition to products that also support the Ethernet standard. Its InfiniBand products include adapter ICs and cards (InfiniHost product family) and switch ICs (InfiniScale product family) and systems, gateway ICs (BridgeX product family) and gateway systems. The companys latest 4th and 5th generation adapters and cards (ConnectX and ConnectX-2 product families) also support the Ethernet interconnect standard in addition to InfiniBand. Its gateway devices support bridging capabilities from InfiniBand to Ethernet and Fibre Channel, and from Ethernet to Fibre Channel.
The company provides adapters to server, storage, communications infrastructure, and embedded systems original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) as ICs or standard card form factors with PCI-X or PCI Express interfaces. Adapter ICs or cards are incorporated into OEM server and storage systems to provide InfiniBand and/or Ethernet connectivity. Its adapter products interoperate with standard programming interfaces and are compatible with previous generations, providing industry support. The company also supports server operating systems, including Linux, Windows, AIX, HPUX, Solaris, and VxWorks.
The company also provides its InfiniBand switch ICs to server, storage, communications infrastructure, and embedded systems OEMs to create switching equipment that is at the core of InfiniBand fabrics. Its 4th generation switch IC (InfiniScale IV) supports up to 120Gb/s InfiniBand throughput. The company has also introduced its 40Gb/s InfiniBand switch systems that include 36-port, 108-port, 216-portm, 324-port, and 648-port.
The company also offers custom products that incorporate its ICs to select server and storage OEMs that meet their special system requirements. It also provides its OEM customers software and tools that facilitate the use and management of its products. Developed in conjunction with the OFA, its Linux- and Windows-based software enables applications to utilize the features of the interconnect. The company provides a suite of software tools and a management software solution, FabricIT, for managing, optimizing, testing and verifying the operation of InfiniBand switch fabrics. It also provides gateway management software, FabricIT BridgeX Manager, which runs on top of its BridgeX gateway systems to manage I/O consolidation from an InfiniBand network to Ethernet and Fibre Channel for cluster, cloud, and virtual environments. The company provides a selection of passive and optical cabling and modules to enable InfiniBand and Ethernet connectivity.
The company has sales presence in the United States, Europe, China, India and Taiwan.
The company's customers include server, storage and communications infrastructure original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). In addition, its customer base includes embedded systems OEMs that integrate computing, storage and communication functions that use interconnect solutions contained in a chassis which has been optimized for a particular environment.
The companys products are included in servers from the five major server vendors, including IBM, Hewlett-Packard, Dell, Sun Microsystems, and Fujitsu-Siemens. It also supplies storage and communications infrastructure equipment vendors, such as LSI/Engenio Corporation, Sun Microsystems, Network Appliance, Isilon, Data Direct Networks, Voltaire, Xsigo, and Xyratex. Additionally, its products are used as embedded solutions by GE Fanuc, Toshiba Medical, and SeaChange International.
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. and Beijing Computing Center intends to build the Beijing Public Cloud Computing Center, a joint computing laboratory that would further enhance China's cloud computing technology efforts.
The company's competitors include QLogic Corporation; Intel; Broadcom Corporation; Emulex Corporation; Marvell Technology Group; and Myricom.
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Major Shareholders
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. History
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Offices and Representations
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?