- The report contains detailed information about Hynix Semiconductor Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hynix Semiconductor Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hynix Semiconductor Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hynix Semiconductor Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hynix Semiconductor Inc. business.
About Hynix Semiconductor Inc.
Hynix Semiconductor, Inc. operates as a tier memory semiconductor manufacturer.
Mobile Memory: The company develops 1Gb mobile memory. Using 66 nanometer technology for production, it is able to produce small-sized memory products that are fully optimized to meet its customers needs.
DD R3: Hynixs next-generation DDR 3 can transfer data at 1600Mbps, twice the speed of DDR 2, which is used in most PCs.
PC Memory: PC memory is a mainstay of Hynixs business. Hynix uses 66-nanometer technology to mass-produce 1Gb DDR 2, for its power efficiency, and it received validation in 2007 for its 54 nanometer process technology.
Graphics Memory: Graphics Memory is an essential component for digital devices running multi-media functions, such as games and videos. Hynix offers an x32 512Mb GDDR 4 graphics DRA M. It is designed to operate at a power-saving 1.5V to extend the battery life.
Consumer Memory: The companys major consumer memory products include 16Mb~256Mb SDR SDRA M, 64Mb~512Mb DDR SDRA M, and 256Mb~1Gb DDR 2 SDRA M. These products are ubiquitous, found in televisions, set top boxes, hard disk drives (HDD s), DVD players and recorders, car navigation equipment and printers; and mobile devices, such as cell phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players.
NAND Flash Memory
The company produces NAND Flash for removable data storage devices, such as memory sticks, and also total NAND solutions for digital devices, such as MP3 players, Portable Multimedia Players(PMPs), digital cameras and video cameras, memory cards, USB flash drives, mobile phones and personal computers.
The company provides total solutions, such as MCPs and Embedded Flash Drives, and produces Single Level Cell(SLC ) and Multi Level Cell(MLC ) products with densities from 128Mb to 128Gb.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HYNIX SEMICONDUCTOR INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HYNIX SEMICONDUCTOR INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HYNIX SEMICONDUCTOR INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HYNIX SEMICONDUCTOR INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HYNIX SEMICONDUCTOR INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hynix Semiconductor Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hynix Semiconductor Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hynix Semiconductor Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hynix Semiconductor Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hynix Semiconductor Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HYNIX SEMICONDUCTOR INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HYNIX SEMICONDUCTOR INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HYNIX SEMICONDUCTOR INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HYNIX SEMICONDUCTOR INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HYNIX SEMICONDUCTOR INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HYNIX SEMICONDUCTOR INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hynix Semiconductor Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hynix Semiconductor Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hynix Semiconductor Inc. Major Shareholders
Hynix Semiconductor Inc. History
Hynix Semiconductor Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hynix Semiconductor Inc. Offices and Representations
Hynix Semiconductor Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hynix Semiconductor Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hynix Semiconductor Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Hynix Semiconductor Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Hynix Semiconductor Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hynix Semiconductor Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hynix Semiconductor Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hynix Semiconductor Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Hynix Semiconductor Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Hynix Semiconductor Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hynix Semiconductor Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hynix Semiconductor Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?