- The report contains detailed information about Dynex Power Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dynex Power Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dynex Power Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dynex Power Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dynex Power Inc. business.
About Dynex Power Inc.
Dynex Power, Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of industrial high power semiconductors. It supplies products and services in the field of power semiconductors and integrated circuit products.
The company designs and manufactures high power bipolar discrete semiconductors, power modules, including insulated-gate bipolar transistors (IGBTs), and high power electronic assemblies.
The companys products are used world wide in power electronic applications including electric power generation, transmission and distribution, marine and rail traction drives, aircraft, electric vehicles, industrial automation and controls.
The companys products include High Power Bipolar Discrete Semiconductors, High Power IGBT and Bipolar Modules, High Power Electronic Assemblies and components, and High reliability Silicon on Sapphire ICs and SAW filters.
Power Semiconductors - IGBT
The company offers a range of IGBT module and die products. The module family includes products with voltage ratings from 600V to 3,300V and current ratings from 200A to 3,600A. Switch configurations include bi-directional switch, single, dual, chopper and half bridge options. Modules are designed and constructed to meet the most rigorous performance requirements in the market. Its IGBT technology is developed in-house by the Dynex R&D team, and manufactured in the dedicated wafer fab facilities located in Lincoln, ensuring complete control of the manufacturing process from dice through to tested modules. It is an independent source of high power IGBT technology for various applications including railway traction, induction heating, windpower generators, industrial motor drives and electric vehicles.
Power Semiconductors - Bipolar
The company also manufactures a range of Phase Control Thyristors (SCR), Rectifier Diodes, Asymmetric and Fast Turn-off Thyristors, Gate Turn-off Thyristors (GTO), Pulse Power Thyristors and Fast Recovery Diodes. Voltages range from 1200V for direct connection to 416V supplies to 6500V for high voltage applications. Alternatively the company can produce a thermal design for customer's equipment and supply the semiconductors ready mounted together with heatsinks, snubbers and sharing components.
The Bipolar Discrete Product Group includes all the high power phase control thyristors, rectifier diodes, fast thyristors, fast diodes, gate turn off thyristors (GTOs) and transistors.
Power Semiconductors - Power Assemblies
The Power Assembly Complete solutions (PACs) group provide a design and build service to customer requirements including protection and control electronics.
The Power Module Product Group includes the insulated gate bipolar transistor modules (IGBTs), fast diode and thyristor power modules, and the Integrated Circuit (ICs) products.
SOS Integrated Circuits
The company manufactures space components. Its Space products are submitted to full MIL STD 883 method 1019 total dose radiation testing. SOS offers the necessary resistance to the hazards of single event upset, transient and total dose radiation.
The company engages in the design and manufacture of Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) filters covering various cellular standards under 1GHz.
Integrated Circuit Products
These include silicon-on-sapphire components for use in space and other high radiation environments, motor control circuits, and surface acoustic wave (SAW) filters for telecommunications.
The company markets its products in Ottawa, Canada, Irvine, California and Paris, France.
Dynex Power, Inc. was founded in 1957.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DYNEX POWER INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DYNEX POWER INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DYNEX POWER INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DYNEX POWER INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DYNEX POWER INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dynex Power Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dynex Power Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dynex Power Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dynex Power Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dynex Power Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DYNEX POWER INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DYNEX POWER INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DYNEX POWER INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DYNEX POWER INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DYNEX POWER INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DYNEX POWER INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dynex Power Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dynex Power Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dynex Power Inc. Major Shareholders
Dynex Power Inc. History
Dynex Power Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dynex Power Inc. Offices and Representations
Dynex Power Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dynex Power Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dynex Power Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Dynex Power Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Dynex Power Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dynex Power Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dynex Power Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dynex Power Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Dynex Power Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Dynex Power Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dynex Power Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dynex Power Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?