TT Electronics plc Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about TT Electronics plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TT Electronics plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TT Electronics plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TT Electronics plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TT Electronics plc business.
About TT Electronics plc
TT Electronics plc engages in the development, distribution and manufacture of electronic, electromechanical and electrical products. The company supplies its products to the major manufacturers in the automotive, telecommunications, computing and industrial electronics markets worldwide. The companys operates in two divisions, including Electronics and Electrical.
Automotive Sensors and Electronic Systems
TT electronics specializes in the manufacture of sensors and electronic systems for major automotive customers across the world. The company provides Powertrain, Chassis, Comfort and Convenience, Safety, and Components and Technologies products in this segment. These products are supplied to Original Equipment Manufacturers and to Tier 1 and 2 manufacturers and include full drive by wire ETC products, climate control systems, electronic power assisted steering sensors and other integrated modules.
Electronic Components and Magnetics
TT electronics provides both active and passive component solutions for its customers. TT electronics' companies manufacture a range of passive components and Hybrid Microcircuits found worldwide. The passive components include fixed and variable resistors, specialist resistor networks incorporating capacitors, diodes and inductors, a range of magnetic components and a specialized range of units for the automotive market. Hybrid Microcircuits include thick and thin film styles with a wide range of added components and encapsulation technologies. The markets served include Automotive, Industrial / Instrumentation, Telecommunications, Computing, Defense / Avionics and Medical.
The companys products in this segment include Fixed resistors, Resistor Networks, Trimmers, Potentiometers, Hybrid Microcircuits, and Magnetic Components.
Optek Technology: OPTEK Technology is a supplier of optoelectronic products for sensing, illumination and indication applications. It provides optoelectronic sensors found in a multitude of applications that includes office equipment, industrial applications, encoders, military and Hi-Rel applications, medical diagnostic equipment and the like. Its Hall-Effect and Magnetoresistive components are used in the automotive industry for engine controls and ignition security. OPTEK also offers the datacom world its technology to manufacture Fiber Optic components found on both the factory floor, and today's high-end automobiles.
OPTEK's visible LED product offering spans the visible spectrum from ultraviolet (380nm) to infrared (935nm). Its high brightness LEDs satisfy the requirements in automotive applications, signage, general illumination and mobile appliances.
TT electronics' Magnetics Division produces magnetics materials available from any single worldwide supplier. The product range includes ferrites, magnets, extrusions and pressings.
Printed Circuit Boards
TT electronics, through its subsidiary Prestwick Circuits, is one of the major manufacturers of printed circuit boards in Europe.
Electronic Manufacturing Services
TT electronics is an electronic manufacturing services provider to United Kingdom, European, North American and Chinese customers. The company also provides a specialized manufacturing support and logistics service to its customers.
TT electronics Manufacturing Services (TT EMS, Ltd.) comprises two contract electronic manufacturers AB Electronic Assemblies in Rogerstone, South Wales and Welwyn Systems Ltd in Blyth, Northumberland. Both companies provide a specialized design and test service with their range of surface mount and through hole assemblies.
TT electronics provides power in the form of generators and uninterruptible power supply units, manufactured in the United Kingdom and Mexico, for customers responsible for major power projects worldwide.
TT electronics provides a variety of electrical products for power and data transmission applications within traditional markets in the United Kingdom, Africa and the Far East. The company also engages in the connector business in the European and North American ma
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TT ELECTRONICS PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TT ELECTRONICS PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TT ELECTRONICS PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TT ELECTRONICS PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TT ELECTRONICS PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TT Electronics plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TT Electronics plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TT Electronics plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TT Electronics plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TT Electronics plc Industry Position Analysis
6. TT ELECTRONICS PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TT ELECTRONICS PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TT ELECTRONICS PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TT ELECTRONICS PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TT ELECTRONICS PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TT ELECTRONICS PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
TT Electronics plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TT Electronics plc 1-year Stock Charts
TT Electronics plc 5-year Stock Charts
TT Electronics plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TT Electronics plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TT Electronics plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
TT Electronics plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TT Electronics plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TT Electronics plc Major Shareholders
TT Electronics plc History
TT Electronics plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TT Electronics plc Offices and Representations
TT Electronics plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TT Electronics plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TT Electronics plc Capital Market Snapshot
TT Electronics plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
TT Electronics plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TT Electronics plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?