- The report contains detailed information about ATMI Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ATMI Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ATMI Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ATMI Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ATMI Inc. business.
About ATMI Inc.
ATMI, Inc. supplies materials, materials packaging, and materials delivery systems used worldwide in the manufacture of microelectronics devices.
The companys products consist of front-end semiconductor performance materials, sub-atmospheric pressure gas delivery systems for handling and delivery of toxic and hazardous gases to semiconductor process equipment, materials packaging and dispensing systems that allow for the introduction of low volatility liquids and solids to microelectronics and biopharmaceutical processes. It also focuses on developing manufacturing processes to meet the critical purity and integrity requirements of the microelectronics manufacturers.
The company serves and provides applications and analytical support services to three primary markets: integrated circuit (IC) fabrication (including ion implant and interconnect materials and delivery systems), flat-panel displays (including advanced high-purity materials packaging and dispensing systems), and the life sciences market.
Ion Implant Module: The company's patented SDS solutions use a standard gas cylinder containing an adsorbent material. It has developed ion implants, such as SDS3 and AutoClean. Materials packaged in SDS systems include primarily arsine, phosphine, and boron trifluoride.
Advanced Interconnect Solutions: The company has developed various solutions for the advanced interconnect of IC fabrication.
Surface Preparation: The company's AP and ST brand wafer photoresist strip cleaning materials are proprietary chemistries used for applications, such as semiconductor post-etch residue removal, wafer etching, organics removal, negative resist removal, edge bead removal, and corrosion prevention. Its surface preparation solutions are being used in various copper IC fabrication plants (fabs) around the world for various surface preparation applications, such as post-CMP cleaning and pre-nitride deposition surface treatment.
Copper Plating: The company offers ViaForm copper materials used in copper ECD applications. ViaForm materials include inorganic and proprietary organic molecules that provide the backbone for copper interconnects. The ViaForm solution enables manufacturers to eliminate processing steps by applying two layers of copper in a single step known as dual damascene.
Deposition: The advanced interconnects also include several processes for depositing thin films such as CVD and atomic layer deposition (ALD) processes that are enabled by advanced liquid, gaseous and solid precursors. The company markets its UltraPur materials for pre-metal dielectric, dielectric and barrier applications.
The company has adopted the carbon adsorption technology used in SDS and introduced products for semiconductor deposition processes marketed under the SAGE brand. These applications include low-k plasma-enhanced deposition, or PE-CVD, processes using low-k materials, pre-metal dielectric high-density plasma, or HDP-CVD, and films using phosphine gases and thermal deposition processes using germane gases. The company has also introduced a silane product in a VAC package used in processes such as HDP-CVD, for improved safety.
Materials Packaging: The companys NOWPak liner technologies and container assemblies form the basis for its high-purity liquid materials packaging and dispensing system product portfolio. For applications in IC fabrication, this product line includes the: Bag-in-a-Bottle and Bag-in-a-Drum container systems, each with its own companion dispense connection system. Each package features a pre-cleaned collapsible inner liner, or bag, inside a rugged, high-density polyethylene overpack.
Flat-Panel Display Market
The company's NOWPak container assemblies also address the needs of the flat-panel display market through the Bag-in-a-Can product, which has its own companion dispense connection system and uses 10 to 200 liter containers.
The company addresses critical materials handling needs for the life sciences markets. Other markets for the companys proprietary high-purity materials handling and dispensing systems include
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ATMI INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ATMI INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ATMI INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ATMI INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ATMI INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ATMI Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ATMI Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ATMI Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ATMI Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ATMI Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ATMI INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ATMI INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ATMI INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ATMI INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ATMI INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ATMI INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ATMI Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ATMI Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ATMI Inc. Major Shareholders
ATMI Inc. History
ATMI Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ATMI Inc. Offices and Representations
ATMI Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ATMI Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ATMI Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ATMI Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
ATMI Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ATMI Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ATMI Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ATMI Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ATMI Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ATMI Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ATMI Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ATMI Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?