- The report contains detailed information about Westwood One Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Westwood One Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Westwood One Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Westwood One Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Westwood One Inc. business.
About Westwood One Inc.
Westwood One, Inc. provides programming information services and other content to radio and television stations. The company is a domestic outsourced provider of traffic reporting services. It produces and distributes national news, sports, music, talk and entertainment programs, features and live events, in addition to local news, sports, weather, video news and other information programming. It delivers content to approximately 5,000 radio and 170 television stations in the U.S. The company sells 10 second, 15 second, 30 second and 60 second commercial airtime to advertisers.
The company operates through two segments: Metro/Traffic and Network.
Metro Traffic business produces and distributes traffic and other local information reports (such as news, sports and weather) to approximately 2,200 radio and 170 television stations, which include stations in approximately 80 markets in the U.S. The company's Metro Traffic business engages in the sale of commercial advertising inventory to advertisers.
Network business nationally syndicates proprietary and licensed content to radio stations, enabling them to meet their programming needs. The programming includes national news and sports content, such as CBS Radio News, CNN Radio News and NBC Radio News and major sporting events, including the National Football League (including the Super Bowl), NCAA football and basketball games (including the Mens College Basketball Tournament known as March Madness), and the 2010 Winter Olympic Games. The company's Network business features shows that it produces with personalities, including Dennis Miller, Charles Osgood, Fred Thompson, and Billy Bush. It also features special events, such as live concert broadcasts, countdown shows (including MTV and Country Music Television branded programs), music, and interview programs. The company's Network business primarily engages in the sale of 30 and 60 second commercial airtime.
The company competes with Clear Channel Communications; CBS Radio; and Citadel Broadcasting Corporation.
Westwood One, Inc. was founded in 1974.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WESTWOOD ONE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WESTWOOD ONE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WESTWOOD ONE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WESTWOOD ONE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WESTWOOD ONE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Westwood One Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Westwood One Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Westwood One Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Westwood One Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Westwood One Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WESTWOOD ONE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WESTWOOD ONE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WESTWOOD ONE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WESTWOOD ONE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WESTWOOD ONE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WESTWOOD ONE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Westwood One Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Westwood One Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Westwood One Inc. Major Shareholders
Westwood One Inc. History
Westwood One Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Westwood One Inc. Offices and Representations
Westwood One Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Westwood One Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Westwood One Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Westwood One Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Westwood One Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Westwood One Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Westwood One Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Westwood One Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Westwood One Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Westwood One Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Westwood One Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Westwood One Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?