- The report contains detailed information about Power-One Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Power-One Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Power-One Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Power-One Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Power-One Inc. business.
About Power-One Inc.
Power-One, Inc. is a designer and manufacturer of power conversion and power management solutions for renewable/alternative energy, routers, data storage, servers and data centers, wireless communications, optical networking, semiconductor test equipment, industrial markets and custom applications.
The companys products convert, process, and manage electrical energy, in both alternating (AC) and direct (DC) form. In the renewable energy market, the company sells a product line of inverters. The companys inverters range in size from 2 kW to 2.5 MW and target both the solar/photovoltaic and wind markets. The company sells its renewable energy products for residential, commercial and utility installations.
The company designs, develops, manufactures, and markets renewable energy, power conversion, and power management products. All of its products are designed to convert, regulate, purify, store, manage, or distribute electrical power for electronic equipment.
The companys products can be classified into the following main groups: AC/DC power supplies, DC/DC converters, DC power systems, renewable energy inverters, and a category of other products, including smart motor controls. The companys silicon board power management products fall into the DC/DC converter category.
Sales and Marketing
The company has direct sales offices in Europe, North America, Asia, the Middle East, and Australia.
The company sells its power conversion and power management products to a group of equipment manufacturers, including contract manufacturers.
The companys main competition includes companies located worldwide, including Emerson Electric (US), Delta Electronics (Taiwan), LiteOn (Taiwan), Lineage Power (US), and Eltek Valere (Norway). In the renewable energy market, the company competes with SMA Solar Technology (Germany), Fronius International (Austria), and KACO New Energy, Inc. (Germany).
On July 16, 2010, Power-One Inc. announced the creation of two separate Strategic Business Units (SBU) within the company. The Renewable Energy Solutions SBU would design, manufacture, and sell inverters and related infrastructure products for the solar and wind markets.
Power-One, Inc. was founded in 1973.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. POWER-ONE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. POWER-ONE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. POWER-ONE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. POWER-ONE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. POWER-ONE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Power-One Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Power-One Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Power-One Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Power-One Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Power-One Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. POWER-ONE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. POWER-ONE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. POWER-ONE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. POWER-ONE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. POWER-ONE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. POWER-ONE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Power-One Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Power-One Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Power-One Inc. Major Shareholders
Power-One Inc. History
Power-One Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Power-One Inc. Offices and Representations
Power-One Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Power-One Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Power-One Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Power-One Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Power-One Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Power-One Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Power-One Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Power-One Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Power-One Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Power-One Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Power-One Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Power-One Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?