- The report contains detailed information about Voxcorp Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Voxcorp Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Voxcorp Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Voxcorp Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Voxcorp Inc. business.
About Voxcorp Inc.
Voxcorp, Inc. (VCI or the company) was incorporated as Interstate Protectors Corporation in 1983 in the State of Utah. The Company intends to embrace traditional and digital communication modes, to provide a new age of entertainment content and services to consumers and industry participants in the United States and around the world and to combine voice recognition technology with the traditional data base format used in electronic editing to provide the medical community with an advanced records keeping system.
Other entertainment projects
Red Skelton Program and Program Sequel: The Company entered into an agreement with Ms. Lothian Skelton pursuant to which the Company acquired the right to license, on an exclusive basis, the following: the existing library of 24 one-half hours videos of Red Skelton's NBC television show which first aired during the 1970 to 1971 season; a painting by Red Skelton; and historical photographs of Red Skelton, in order to enable the Company to distribute one set of Red Skelton's works (the Program) and one sequel to the set (the Program Sequel). The Program and Program Sequel are each contains approximately three one-hour videos, a colorful brochure describing Mr. Skelton's show business history, historical photographs of Mr. Skelton, and a print created from a painting by Red Skelton.
The Vox2data System: The Company's wholly owned subsidiary, Vox2Data, has developed a proprietary medical records system called Vox2Data. The Vox2Data System allows a physician to create a medical record by simply pushing a button and speaking into a microphone. The Vox2Data System combines voice recognition software, based upon the phonetic model, with the database format used in electronic claims editing. Immediate and accurate digital records of medical dictation are stored safely in a secure database, complete with the required coding data to assure error-free processing of medical insurance claims. The Vox2Data System eliminates transcription, minimizes human error, and allows physicians to use state-of-the-art technology to increase discretionary time.
The Vox2Data System includes a hand held microphone, integrated with a computer mouse, that provides instantaneous recording of the physician's voice and conversion to data. Portable tape recorders may also be utilized and played directly into any computer equipped with Vox2Data. During dictation the physician is guided with compliance and required information entries through the use of programmable and automated forms.
The Vox2Data System offers the following features: multiple physicians can utilize the same workstation; each physician has her own secure voice file on one or more workstations; workstations can be networked to provide for multiple locations for dictation; with each dictation, if the System detects anything new in either the voice or phonetic language model, an individual physician's voice file and vocabulary file are updated automatically; the System's automated recognition of new words is continuous during dictation; and demographic information from the hospital, skilled nursing facility, or physician's practice management system may interface, but is not required.
The Company's potential markets for vax2 Data System are Hospitals and Physicians and other health care providers such as Nursing and Residential Care Facilities and Social Assistance Service Providers.
In the Medical Records Industry, the company competes with MedQuist and MedLink Interactive, Inc. The Company's competitors in voice recognition market include AT&T, IBM, Motorola, Microsoft, Lernout & Hauspie, Dragon Systems Inc, e-DOCS.net and Philips Dictation Systems, a subsidiary of Philips Business Electronics NV.
The most direct competition comes from companies that offer products and service most similar to Vox2Data: Alma Information Systems markets TexTalk MD, ProVox Technologies markets TalkNotes.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VOXCORP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VOXCORP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VOXCORP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VOXCORP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VOXCORP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Voxcorp Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Voxcorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Voxcorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Voxcorp Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Voxcorp Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VOXCORP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VOXCORP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VOXCORP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VOXCORP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VOXCORP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VOXCORP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Voxcorp Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Voxcorp Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Voxcorp Inc. Major Shareholders
Voxcorp Inc. History
Voxcorp Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Voxcorp Inc. Offices and Representations
Voxcorp Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Voxcorp Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Voxcorp Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Voxcorp Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Voxcorp Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Voxcorp Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Voxcorp Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Voxcorp Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Voxcorp Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Voxcorp Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Voxcorp Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Voxcorp Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?