- The report contains detailed information about The Tube Media Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The Tube Media Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The Tube Media Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The Tube Media Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The Tube Media Corp. business.
About The Tube Media Corp.
The Tube Media Corp., through its subsidiary, The Tube Music Network, Inc. (The Tube), airs traditional music videos and live concerts of contemporary music material that is derived from archived video and music collection libraries. The Company also operates as a record company, through its subsidiary, AGU Music, Inc. AGU Music engages in the release of recorded music materials acquired through artist signings and acquisitions.
The Company operates in two segments: The Tube Music Network and AGU Music.
The Tube would deliver free-to-the-consumer advertiser supported music video programming. The Tube would be the all-music multicast network on television and would not air game shows, awards shows, reality shows or news shows. In addition to national advertising, it is intended that The Tube would also have a local component offering radio tie-ins, local marketing, promotions and local advertising. In addition, The Tube would feature a direct e-commerce component that would enable the audience to purchase the music they see and hear immediately by telephone or online. The Tube is designed to appeal to the 35 and over age group.
The Company draws from music video archives from classic video artists, such as U2, Duran Duran and the Eurhythmics and features them alongside new tracks by heritage artists and concert clips from acts, such as The Eagles, Aerosmith, Sting, Eric Clapton and The Rolling Stones.
In August 2005, The Tube entered into a technical services agreement with Crawford Communications, Inc. (Crawford) which provides origination services, library/storage services, uplink services, satellite space, security, monitoring services, performance, and operational support services with respect to The Tube's program material. The Crawford agreement is a three year agreement.
AGU Music executes the marketing, promotion and distribution of music recordings through distribution agreements with ARK 21 Records, L.P., an affiliate of Universal Music Group, and Sony BMG, via its affiliate Sanctuary Music. AGU Music projects are targeted to reach the 25-54 year old demographic.
In April 2005, AGU Music entered into a charter affiliate affiliation agreement with Raycom Media, Inc. (Raycom). The charter affiliation agreement provides that Raycom would broadcast The Tube via a new broadcasting concept referred to as multicasting, which enables consumers in Raycom markets to receive The Tube with digital cable service or with television sets that are enabled with digital tuners. Raycom owns and operates 39 television stations in 20 states. In March of 2006, the Company entered similar charter affiliate affiliation agreements with Tribune and Sinclair pursuant to which Raycom, Tribune and Sinclair would transmit The Tube in 71 of the top 100 television markets in which their affiliates own and/or operate television stations.
The Company was founded in 2003. The Company was formerly known as AGU Entertainment Corp., and changed its name to The Tube Media Corp. in February 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE TUBE MEDIA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE TUBE MEDIA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE TUBE MEDIA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE TUBE MEDIA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE TUBE MEDIA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The Tube Media Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The Tube Media Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The Tube Media Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The Tube Media Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The Tube Media Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. THE TUBE MEDIA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE TUBE MEDIA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE TUBE MEDIA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE TUBE MEDIA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE TUBE MEDIA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE TUBE MEDIA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The Tube Media Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The Tube Media Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The Tube Media Corp. Major Shareholders
The Tube Media Corp. History
The Tube Media Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The Tube Media Corp. Offices and Representations
The Tube Media Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The Tube Media Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The Tube Media Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
The Tube Media Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
The Tube Media Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The Tube Media Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The Tube Media Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The Tube Media Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
The Tube Media Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
The Tube Media Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The Tube Media Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The Tube Media Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?