- The report contains detailed information about China Mass Media Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Mass Media Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Mass Media Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Mass Media Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Mass Media Corp. business.
About China Mass Media Corp.
China Mass Media Corp. operates as an independent television advertising company in China. The company provides a range of integrated television advertising services, including advertising agency services; and production and sponsorship services.
The company produces public service announcements and commercial television advertisements for advertisers, and soliciting sponsors for the public service announcements it produces and arranging for such announcements, as well as announcements supplied by certain of its clients, to be broadcast on China Central Television (CCTV). In 2009, the company produced approximately 50 public service announcements and commercial advertisements.
Advertising Agency Services
The company provides advertising agency services to its clients by providing them with the advertising time slots it has obtained from CCTV. It purchases and sells advertising time slots on national television channels, including 5 channels of CCTV to its customers to allow them to reach an audience across China.
Production and Sponsorship Services
The company designs, produces, and packages television advertisements to its clients. It provides production and sponsorship services as a part of the integrated advertising services package it offers to its advertising clients. It provides production services directly at the request of its clients, including both corporations and government agencies or non-governmental organizations, who either intend to promote their corporate brand names, products and services through commercial advertisements or intend to raise social consciousness or improve their company image through public service announcement. In addition, the company provides sponsorship services in connection with the production of Guang Er Gao Zhi, a 30-second daily program on CCTV Channels 1 and 2 that broadcasts the public service announcements it produces.
The production of public service announcements and commercial advertisements involves various stages, including identifying concepts, formulating ideas, drafting advertising strategies and story books, organizing pre-production meetings, drafting and finalizing the shooting book, shooting, editing, and post-production procedures. The company generally involves its advertising clients or sponsors who commission a public service announcement, in every production stage and receive their feedback throughout the production process to ensure that the public service announcements and commercial advertisements satisfy the specific needs and requirements of its sponsors and advertising clients.
The companys media resources primarily consist of the advertising time slots it acquires from CCTV. It enters into contracts with CCTV to obtain advertising rights to various television programs on CCTV Channels 1, 2, 4, E and F, with contract terms ranging from 1 year to 5 years.
The company's clients include advertising agencies, as well as corporations or other entities seeking to advertise their own products or services.
Corporate Clients: The company's corporate clients span a spectrum of industries, including telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, financial services, and garment, food, and other consumer product industries.
Governmental Agency Clients: The company has worked with the Ministry of Health to produce public service announcements to promote public awareness of measures to prevent AIDS. It also worked with the Beijing Olympics Organizing Committee to produce a series of public service announcements relating to the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
The company faces significant competition mainly from domestic advertising companies, such as SinoMedia Holding Limited, AVIC Culture Co., Ltd., and Charm Communication Group.
The company was founded in 2003. It was formerly known as China Mass Media International Advertising Corp. and changed its name to China Mass Media Corp. in 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA MASS MEDIA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA MASS MEDIA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA MASS MEDIA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA MASS MEDIA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA MASS MEDIA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Mass Media Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Mass Media Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Mass Media Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Mass Media Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Mass Media Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA MASS MEDIA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA MASS MEDIA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA MASS MEDIA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA MASS MEDIA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA MASS MEDIA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA MASS MEDIA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Mass Media Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Mass Media Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Mass Media Corp. Major Shareholders
China Mass Media Corp. History
China Mass Media Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Mass Media Corp. Offices and Representations
China Mass Media Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Mass Media Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Mass Media Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
China Mass Media Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
China Mass Media Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Mass Media Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Mass Media Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Mass Media Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
China Mass Media Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
China Mass Media Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Mass Media Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Mass Media Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?