- The report contains detailed information about Trinity Mirror plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Trinity Mirror plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Trinity Mirror plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Trinity Mirror plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Trinity Mirror plc business.
About Trinity Mirror plc
Trinity Mirror plc publishes newspapers in the United Kingdom. The company has a portfolio of five national newspapers, approximately 140 regional newspapers and approximately 400 digital sites.
The company has two trading divisions: Regionals and Nationals.
The Regionals division publishes a portfolio of brands across print and digital media in the U.K. The print portfolio includes 13 daily paid titles and 51 weekly paid titles and various free titles. The companys Regionals digital portfolio includes companion Web sites to its key newspaper titles, hyperlocal sites serving specific postcodes and communities and both local and national sites in the key verticals of recruitment, property and motors. It also holds 50% interest in Fish4Jobs, a recruitment Web site with 3.3 million users.
The Nationals division publishes five national newspapers in the United Kingdom. In the U.K., it publishes the Daily Mirror, the Sunday Mirror and The People while in Scotland it publishes the two best read national titles, the Daily Record and the Sunday Mail. Its newspapers are complemented by a portfolio of digital brands plus other commercial activities which include an event marketing division and a portfolio of business titles in Scotland.
In January 2008, the company acquired 100% of the issued share capital of The Career Engineer Limited; and in April 2008, it acquired 100% of the issued share capital of Rippleffect Studio Limited.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRINITY MIRROR PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRINITY MIRROR PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRINITY MIRROR PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRINITY MIRROR PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRINITY MIRROR PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Trinity Mirror plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Trinity Mirror plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Trinity Mirror plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Trinity Mirror plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Trinity Mirror plc Industry Position Analysis
6. TRINITY MIRROR PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRINITY MIRROR PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRINITY MIRROR PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRINITY MIRROR PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRINITY MIRROR PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRINITY MIRROR PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Trinity Mirror plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Trinity Mirror plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Trinity Mirror plc Major Shareholders
Trinity Mirror plc History
Trinity Mirror plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Trinity Mirror plc Offices and Representations
Trinity Mirror plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Trinity Mirror plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Trinity Mirror plc Capital Market Snapshot
Trinity Mirror plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Trinity Mirror plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Trinity Mirror plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Trinity Mirror plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Trinity Mirror plc 1-year Stock Charts
Trinity Mirror plc 5-year Stock Charts
Trinity Mirror plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Trinity Mirror plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Trinity Mirror plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?