Stratus Media Group, Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Stratus Media Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Stratus Media Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Stratus Media Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Stratus Media Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Stratus Media Group, Inc. business.
About Stratus Media Group, Inc.
Stratus Media Group, Inc. owns, operates, manages, markets, and sells sports and entertainment events in the United States.
The company, through Stratus Rewards, LLC, offers credit card rewards marketing program, which uses the Visa card platform that offers a luxury rewards redemption program, including private jet travel, premium travel opportunities, exclusive events, and luxury merchandise.
College Sports Events
Freedom Bowl College Bowl Game: The company intends to host this event at a venue for approximately 60,000 attendees with attendant television rights.
Action Sports Events
Core Tour Action Sports & Music Festival: The company intends to expand this series of events to four summer events and four winter events for a total of eight events. The winter events would include snowboarding, skiing, and snowmobile racing events.
Auto Show Events
Santa Barbara Concours d Elegance: This is a vintage automobile show in the U.S.A. The company intends to move this show from its old location at the Sandpiper golf course in Santa Barbara to the Santa Barbara International Polo Club and Fields. It is in the process of adding additional elements to this event, which include a vintage and modern Italian auto show, American classics auto show, fashion show, music festival, wine festival, charity gala and auction, auto auction, and a road rally visiting central coast wineries and points of interest.
The Beverly Hills Concours dElegance: The company intends to establish an additional 22 auto shows and intends to combine the 29 auto shows into a national series. It is seeking series and individual event sponsors for a sponsorship and intends to run various these events.
Mille Miglia: In April 2010, the company acquired the rights to produce the Mille Miglia Tribute in North America from MAC Group and the Automobile Club of Brescia, Italy. It intends to host a Mille Miglia mini-tribute in 10 cities throughout the United States in conjunction with the National Tour DElegance vintage auto show series and related television coverage. It intends to produce a 1,000 mile Mille Miglia Tribute on the California coast, featuring various special stops along the way at various historic and scenic points.
Concert and Music Festivals
Maui Music Festival: This three-day event features jazz and alternative rock performers from worldwide.
Core Tour Music Festival: The company intends to expand the series to operate in part with the action sports series and with additional tour stops that operate separately. It intends to establish four additional music festivals that include the Santa Barbara Music Festival, the Santa Barbara Jazz Festival, the Napa Jazz Festival, and the Maui Jazz Festival.
Perugia International Film Festival: In February 2010, the company had executed a 10 year agreement as the owner, operator, and holder of all rights of the International Film Festival in Perugia, Italy, in partnership with the region of Umbria, the Province of Perugia and the Municipality of Perugia. It intends to work with various firms and individuals in the film industry to establish this event as a premier event catering to the art and science of making and distribution.
Pro Sports Talent Management: The companys talent representation activities are planned to consist of athletes, entertainers, and models principally with representation in contract and endorsement negotiations.
Stratus Media Group, Inc. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STRATUS MEDIA GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STRATUS MEDIA GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STRATUS MEDIA GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STRATUS MEDIA GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STRATUS MEDIA GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Stratus Media Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Stratus Media Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Stratus Media Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Stratus Media Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Stratus Media Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. STRATUS MEDIA GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STRATUS MEDIA GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STRATUS MEDIA GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STRATUS MEDIA GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STRATUS MEDIA GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STRATUS MEDIA GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Stratus Media Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Stratus Media Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Stratus Media Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Stratus Media Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Stratus Media Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Stratus Media Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Stratus Media Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Stratus Media Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Stratus Media Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Stratus Media Group, Inc. History
Stratus Media Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Stratus Media Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Stratus Media Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Stratus Media Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Stratus Media Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Stratus Media Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Stratus Media Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Stratus Media Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?