- The report contains detailed information about Stratus Services Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Stratus Services Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Stratus Services Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Stratus Services Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Stratus Services Group Inc. business.
About Stratus Services Group Inc.
Stratus Services Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides information technology (IT) staffing services, and technology asset disposition services customers throughout the United States.
The company operates in two segments: IT Staffing Solutions Segment and Technology Asset Disposition Services Segment.
IT Staffing Solutions
The company provides IT staffing services through its 51% owned subsidiary, Stratus Technology Services, LLC (STS). STS markets its services to client companies seeking staff for project staffing, system maintenance, upgrades, conversions, installations, and relocations. STS provides professionals in such disciplines as finance, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing and media which include such job specifications as Desktop Support Administrators, Server Engineers, Programmers, Mainframe IS Programmers, System Analysts, Software Engineers and Programmer Analysts. In addition, STS, through its roster of professionals, can initiate and manage turnkey IT projects and provide outsourced IT support. STS IT staffing solutions services are generally provided on a time-and-materials basis, meaning that STS bills its clients for the number of hours worked in providing services to the client. STS provides IT staffing solutions to Fortune 1000, middle market and emerging companies.
Technology Asset Disposition Services
The company provides technology asset disposition services through its 51% owned subsidiary, Green-Tech Assets, LLC. Green-Tech is a technology risk management company that provides asset disposal and disposition solutions for Fortune 1000 and other companies. Green-Techs services include: technology asset disposition services; recycling services; data security protection; and asset auditing and tracking. Green-Techs integrated legal, financial and insurance program is designed to provide liability protection against various environmental, software license infringement and security risks relating to the retirement of technology assets.
Technology Disposal and Risk Management: In providing its technology disposal services, Green-Tech utilizes the following four phase process: Risk Identification Green-Tech assesses the client needs and identifies the risks that the client faces in disposing of its technology assets; Risk Analysis The risks identified by Green-Tech and their potential impact on the client are analyzed and designated as either high, medium or low risk; Risk Planning After analyzing the possible impact of the identified risks, Green-Tech develops step-by-step action plans outlining potential options on a worst case scenario basis; Risk Tracking Green-Tech monitors trigger events that indicate that a risk is about to become a reality; and Risk Control Green-Tech takes the steps to minimize the adverse consequences of a risk scenario. Green-Tech provides quotes to clients on a per project basis and offers menu servicing designed to respond to simple, as well as complex solutions processes.
Asset Recycling: Green-Tech utilizes new collection and processing technology to recycle various materials, including commercial office paper, aluminum, electronic scrap, metals, organics and post-industrial plastics when a decision has been made to dispose of technology and other assets. Through its relationship with a national insurer, Green-Tech provides environmental liability insurance to its clients who are named as additional insureds on Green-Techs insurance policies.
Data Security Protection: Green-Tech eliminates data security risks by utilizing U.S. Department of Defense certified data destruction technologies. Green-Techs 2000 full overwrite processes sanitize hard drives before their final disposition is determined. Hard drives that cannot be tested are physically destroyed and recycled to insure that no data breaches occur.
Asset Auditing and Tracking: As part of its asset audit and tracking services, Green-Tech maintains a data base of serial numbers, asset tags and model number identification details for all technology assets it processes. Retired assets are registered, evaluated and routed for other services.
Resale of Technology Assets: Green-Tech also sells refurbished and/or working equipment collected from customers. Sales are generally conducted through on-line auction sites such as E-Bay.
IT Staffing: STS competes with TEKsystems, Inc.; Ajilon Consulting; MPS Group, Inc.; Kforce, Inc.; Spherion Corporation; CDI Corp.; Computer Horizons Corp.; and Analysts International Corp.
Technology Asset Disposition: Green-Tech competes with Intechra; Redemtech; IBM; Dell; and Sony.
Stratus Services Group, Inc. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STRATUS SERVICES GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STRATUS SERVICES GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STRATUS SERVICES GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STRATUS SERVICES GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STRATUS SERVICES GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Stratus Services Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Stratus Services Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Stratus Services Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Stratus Services Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Stratus Services Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. STRATUS SERVICES GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STRATUS SERVICES GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STRATUS SERVICES GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STRATUS SERVICES GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STRATUS SERVICES GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STRATUS SERVICES GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Stratus Services Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Stratus Services Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Stratus Services Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Stratus Services Group Inc. History
Stratus Services Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Stratus Services Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Stratus Services Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Stratus Services Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Stratus Services Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Stratus Services Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Stratus Services Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Stratus Services Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Stratus Services Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Stratus Services Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Stratus Services Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Stratus Services Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Stratus Services Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Stratus Services Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?