- The report contains detailed information about Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. business.
About Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. operates as a television broadcasting company. The company engages in the ownership or provision of programming, operating, or sales services to television stations in the United States.
The company owns, provides programming and operating services pursuant to local marketing agreements (LMAs) or provides sales services pursuant to outsourcing agreements to 58 television stations in 35 markets. The company broadcasts free over-the-air programming to television viewing audiences in the communities that it serves through local television stations. The programming that is provided consists of network provided programs, news produced locally, local sporting events, and syndicated entertainment programs.
The company provides network produced programming, which is broadcasted pursuant to agreements with the network with which the stations are affiliated. The company produces news at 18 stations in 12 markets, including three stations where it produces news pursuant to a local news sharing arrangement with a station in that market. The company has 10 stations which have local news sharing arrangements with a station in that market that produces the news aired on its station. It provides live local sporting events on stations by acquiring the local television broadcast rights for these events.
Mobile Digital Broadcast Television (mobile DTV)
The company is a member of the Open Mobile Video Coalition (the Coalition). The Coalition is an alliance of U.S. commercial and public broadcasters formed to accelerate the development and rollout of mobile DTV products and services. The Coalition, working within the Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC), has developed a mobile broadcasting standard that allows digital television to be broadcast to mobile devices, including cell phones, laptop computers, video screens in vehicles, portable video players, and other portable devices.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. was founded in 1952.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. History
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?