- The report contains detailed information about Reading International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Reading International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Reading International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Reading International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Reading International Inc. business.
About Reading International Inc.
Reading International, Inc. engages in the development, ownership and operation of entertainment and real property assets in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand.
The company operates in two segments, Cinema Exhibition, through its 59 multiplex theatres and Real Estate, including real estate development and the rental of retail, commercial and live theatre assets.
Cinema Exhibition Activities and Business
The company focuses on the ownership and operation of three categories of cinemas, including modern stadium seating multiplex cinemas featuring conventional film product; specialty and art cinemas, such as its Angelika Film Centers in Manhattan and Dallas and the Rialto cinema chain in New Zealand; and small town markets that would not support the development of a modern stadium design multiplex cinema, conventional sloped floor cinemas.
The company also offers premium class seating and amenities in certain of its cinemas and is in the process of converting certain of its exiting cinemas to provide this premium offering.
In New Zealand, the company also owns a one-third interest in Rialto Distribution. Rialto Distribution, an unincorporated joint venture, is engaged in the business of distributing art film in New Zealand and Australia.
Management of Cinemas
With two exceptions, the company manages all of its cinemas ourselves with executives located in Los Angeles, Manhattan, Melbourne, Australia, and Wellington, New Zealand. The companys 3 New Zealand Rialto cinemas are owned by a joint venture in which Reading New Zealand is a 50% joint venture partner. While the company is principally responsible for the booking of the cinemas, its joint venture partner, Greater Union, manages the day-to-day operations of these cinemas. In addition, the company has a 1/3 interest in a 16-screen Brisbane cinema. Greater Union manages that cinema.
The company identifies competition from Regal, AMC, Cinemark, Carmike, Sky Cinemas, and Hoyts.
Real Estate Activities
The companys real estate activities consist principally of the ownership of fee or long term leasehold interests in properties used in its cinema exhibition activities or which were acquired for the development of cinemas or cinema based real estate development projects; the acquisition of fee interests for general real estate development; the leasing to shows of its live theatres; and the redevelopment of existing cinema sites to their highest and best use.
Entertainment Use Leasehold Interests: As of December 31, 2009, the company leased approximately 2.15 million square feet of cinema space in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand.
In February 2010, the company entered into a lease for an approximately 33,000 8-screen art cinema to be built as a part of the Mosaic District in the Greater Washington DC area.
Entertainment Use Fee Interests
In Australia, the company owned as of December 31, 2009, approximately 3.2 million square feet of land at 8 locations plus one strata title estate consisting of 22,000 square feet. Most of this land is located in the greater metropolitan areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney, including the 50.6-acre Burwood site in suburban Melbourne that the company is holding for development and which is anticipated to include a cinema component. Of these fee interests, approximately 860,000 square feet is improved with cinemas.
In New Zealand, the company owned as of December 31, 2009, a 152,000 square foot site, which includes an existing 335,000 square foot, 9 level parking structure. All but 38,000 square feet of the Wellington site has been developed as an ETRC that incorporates the existing parking garage. The remaining land is leased and is slated for development as phase two of its Wellington ETRC. The company owns the fee interests underlying 4 additional cinemas in New Zealand, which properties include approximately 12,000 square feet of ancillary retail space.
In the United States, the company owned as of December 31, 2009, approximately 128,000 square feet of improved real estate comprised of 4 live theater buildi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. READING INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. READING INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. READING INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. READING INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. READING INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Reading International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Reading International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Reading International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Reading International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Reading International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. READING INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. READING INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. READING INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. READING INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. READING INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. READING INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Reading International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Reading International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Reading International Inc. Major Shareholders
Reading International Inc. History
Reading International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Reading International Inc. Offices and Representations
Reading International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Reading International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Reading International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Reading International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Reading International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Reading International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Reading International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Reading International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Reading International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Reading International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Reading International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Reading International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?