- The report contains detailed information about Schibsted ASA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Schibsted ASA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Schibsted ASA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Schibsted ASA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Schibsted ASA business.
About Schibsted ASA
Schibsted ASA operates as a media company. The company has a presence in newspaper, TV, film, online, mobilephone, book, and magazine media.
The company's major businesses are in Norway, Sweden, Baltics, Spain, and France. It also has operations in Denmark, Finland, Austria, Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Russia, Slovenia, Singapore, Malaysia, Phillipines, and Latin America. The company has four channels: printed newspapers, online newspapers, classified ads/directories and live pictures.
The company owns various Norwegian companies, which include the major media houses VG and Aftenposten, which in turn owns FINN, and Schibsted Forlag. In addition, the company owns major stakes in regional newspapers. It also includes publishing companies, such as Bergens Tidende AS, Stavanger Aftenblad ASA, and Fædrelandsvennen AS.
Aftenposten is a media house in Norway. It offers morning and afternoon editions. FINN.no is a classified ads Website. The online edition, aftenposten.no, has approximately one million visitors per week. Aftenpostens operations also include the sale of information from databases, the publication of magazines, distribution services and the development of new distribution systems. Aftenposten AS provides financial and IT services to subsidiaries and other Schibsted companies.
The VG media house publishes newspaper, VG; Website, www.vg.no, and personal finance magazine, Dine Penger in Norway. VG is the majority shareholder in Nettby.no, a Web community. Together with Aftenposten, VG also owns E24, business and finance news Website.
The company's Sweden business area mainly comprises the two media houses Aftonbladet and Svenska Dagbladet. In addition, it has TV and film production company, Metronome; film distribution company, Sandrew Metronome; and the mobile contents operations, Aspiro. Blocket became a part of Schibsted Classified Media in July 2008.
The company's activities outside Norway and Sweden, both editorial and advertising-based services, have been organized in Schibsted International, which has operations in 20 countries. It includes the operations in the Baltic Region, 20 Minutes and the international search and classified ads online operation including Schibsted Classified Media. The company's free daily newspaper, 20 Minutos, has a daily readership of 2,889,000. It is published in 15 editions which cover Spains major cities. Together with Schibsted, 20 Minutes owns the business Website E24.fr.
In May 2008, the company acquired 100% of the shares in Kapaza Holding. The entity operates the Belgian online classified site Kapaza.be.
Schibsted ASA was founded in 1839.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SCHIBSTED ASA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SCHIBSTED ASA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SCHIBSTED ASA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SCHIBSTED ASA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SCHIBSTED ASA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Schibsted ASA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Schibsted ASA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Schibsted ASA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Schibsted ASA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Schibsted ASA Industry Position Analysis
6. SCHIBSTED ASA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SCHIBSTED ASA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SCHIBSTED ASA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NORWAY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SCHIBSTED ASA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SCHIBSTED ASA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SCHIBSTED ASA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Schibsted ASA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Schibsted ASA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Schibsted ASA Major Shareholders
Schibsted ASA History
Schibsted ASA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Schibsted ASA Offices and Representations
Schibsted ASA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Schibsted ASA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Schibsted ASA Capital Market Snapshot
Schibsted ASA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Schibsted ASA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Schibsted ASA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Schibsted ASA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Schibsted ASA 1-year Stock Charts
Schibsted ASA 5-year Stock Charts
Schibsted ASA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Schibsted ASA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Schibsted ASA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?