- The report contains detailed information about Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende business.
About Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende
Norges Handels og Sjofartstidende AS, through its subsidiaries, provides business news and commercial information in Norway and internationally. The company publishes Dagens Naeringsliv, a business newspaper with a circulation of approximately 79,628 throughout the country; D2 on Fridays that offers Norways perspectives on lifestyle and cultural topics; Energi, a magazine for the Nordic power market; Europower, a monthly newspaper for the Nordic power market; and DN.no, an online business news portal. It also provides digital information and online financial news services; newspapers and Websites in the shipping, oil and gas, seafood, and renewable energy industrial segments; and nautical charts, as well as publishes maritime information. In addition, the company provides professional financial news; IT news service; vessel information service for onboard use, as well as distributes online content from businesses, and produces and broadcasts online TV. Further, it provides a software platform for power traders and analysts; and involves in conference activities in the shipping sector. Norges Handels og Sjofartstidende AS was founded in 1889 and is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NORGES HANDELS OG SJøFARTSTIDENDE COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NORGES HANDELS OG SJøFARTSTIDENDE BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NORGES HANDELS OG SJøFARTSTIDENDE SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NORGES HANDELS OG SJøFARTSTIDENDE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NORGES HANDELS OG SJøFARTSTIDENDE COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende Industry Position Analysis
6. NORGES HANDELS OG SJøFARTSTIDENDE NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NORGES HANDELS OG SJøFARTSTIDENDE EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NORGES HANDELS OG SJøFARTSTIDENDE ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NORWAY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NORGES HANDELS OG SJøFARTSTIDENDE IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NORGES HANDELS OG SJøFARTSTIDENDE PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NORGES HANDELS OG SJøFARTSTIDENDE VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende Major Shareholders
Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende History
Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende Offices and Representations
Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende Capital Market Snapshot
Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende 1-year Stock Charts
Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende 5-year Stock Charts
Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?