- The report contains detailed information about RTL Group SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RTL Group SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RTL Group SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RTL Group SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RTL Group SA business.
About RTL Group SA
RTL Group SA, an entertainment network, through its subsidiaries, operates television channels and radio stations in Europe. The company is a subsidiary of Bertelsmann AG.
The companys segments include Television, Content, and Radio.
This segment owns interests in 45 television channels in 11 European countries. It provides a range of technical services covering broadcasting and transmission, as well as production and post-production services. The companys television portfolio includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, RTL 4 in the Netherlands, RTL-TVI in Belgium, and the young Five family in the United Kingdom. It also has broadcasting operations in Greece (Alpha Media Group), Hungary (RTL Klub), Russia (Ren TV), and Croatia (RTL Televizija).
This segment produces programs for television covering a range of genres ranging from action adventure and science fiction to game shows and drama series, situation comedies, and sports. This segment is divided into two parts: production and distribution. Production comprises the production of original programmes for broadcasters; and distribution comprises the distribution of programme rights made by RTL Group or acquired/licensed from third-party producers.
This segment owns interests in 32 radio stations in 7 countries. It operates RTL, a principal radio station in France; 2 music stations, comprising RTL 2 and Fun Radio in France; and various radio holdings in other European countries.
In December 2008, the company acquired a 66.6 per cent of Alpha Media Group, which includes the Greek national TV channel Alpha TV, the regional TV channel Kanali 9 Thessaloniki, the radio stations Alpha 98.9 and Palmos 96.5 and Plus Productions, Alpha TVs in-house production company.
In April 2008, the company acquired 100 per cent of Cyrealis Group. The main activities of Cyrealis include three editorial Web sites Clubic.com (high technology), Jeuxvideo.fr (video games), and Neteco.com (e-business) plus Achetezfacile.com, a price comparison site.
In November 2008, the company acquired the remaining 51 per cent of the share of the company, Lemonline Ltd.
In February 2008, the company acquired 100 per cent of Hugo Films SAS, a French film production company.
In August 2008, the company exited from its German teleshopping activities through the sale of RTL Shop to Aurelius.
RTL Group SA was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RTL GROUP SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RTL GROUP SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RTL GROUP SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RTL GROUP SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RTL GROUP SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RTL Group SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RTL Group SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RTL Group SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RTL Group SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RTL Group SA Industry Position Analysis
6. RTL GROUP SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RTL GROUP SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RTL GROUP SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. LUXEMBOURG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RTL GROUP SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RTL GROUP SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RTL GROUP SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RTL Group SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RTL Group SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RTL Group SA Major Shareholders
RTL Group SA History
RTL Group SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RTL Group SA Offices and Representations
RTL Group SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RTL Group SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RTL Group SA Capital Market Snapshot
RTL Group SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
RTL Group SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RTL Group SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RTL Group SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RTL Group SA 1-year Stock Charts
RTL Group SA 5-year Stock Charts
RTL Group SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RTL Group SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RTL Group SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?