- The report contains detailed information about PubliGroupe SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PubliGroupe SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PubliGroupe SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PubliGroupe SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PubliGroupe SA business.
About PubliGroupe SA
PubliGroupe Ltd engages in the sale of advertising space for the media primarily in Switzerland and internationally. Its Search and Find segment produces and sells instruments facilitating the search for persons, companies, and products and services. This segment offers printed and interactive directories, as well as additional services, such as leisure, guides, and classifieds. The companys Media Sales segment sells print, electronic, digital, and interactive media under the Publicitas brand. PubliGroupes Custom Publishing segment offers the means of communication and media tailored to the needs of airlines, which include in-flight magazines, on board advertising, films, and e-publicity, as well as customer magazines for the finance, luxury goods, hotel, and tourist industries to brand and service companies. Its Digital and Marketing Services segment provides international and interactive marketing services portfolio for advertising customers and agencies, including consultancy for the development and implementation of communication and media strategies; online marketing platforms deploying the access to various marketing channels; and implementation of complex e-business solutions and Web consulting projects. The company operates in Europe, the Americas, and Asia. It was formerly known as Publicitas Holding Ltd. and changed its name to PubliGroupe Ltd. in 1997. The company was founded in 1855 and is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PUBLIGROUPE SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PUBLIGROUPE SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PUBLIGROUPE SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PUBLIGROUPE SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PUBLIGROUPE SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PubliGroupe SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PubliGroupe SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PubliGroupe SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PubliGroupe SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PubliGroupe SA Industry Position Analysis
6. PUBLIGROUPE SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PUBLIGROUPE SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PUBLIGROUPE SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PUBLIGROUPE SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PUBLIGROUPE SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PUBLIGROUPE SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PubliGroupe SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PubliGroupe SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PubliGroupe SA Major Shareholders
PubliGroupe SA History
PubliGroupe SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PubliGroupe SA Offices and Representations
PubliGroupe SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PubliGroupe SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PubliGroupe SA Capital Market Snapshot
PubliGroupe SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
PubliGroupe SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PubliGroupe SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PubliGroupe SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PubliGroupe SA 1-year Stock Charts
PubliGroupe SA 5-year Stock Charts
PubliGroupe SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PubliGroupe SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PubliGroupe SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?