- The report contains detailed information about Prodigital Film Studios Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Prodigital Film Studios Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Prodigital Film Studios Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Prodigital Film Studios Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Prodigital Film Studios Inc. business.
About Prodigital Film Studios Inc.
ProDigital Film Studios, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the development of Film and Television production studios and digital equipment, and digital post-production editing suites in the United States and Canada. It uses digital imaging processes for the creation, development, and production of movies and television features.
Post-production tasks, including digital processing sound lab work, animation, and special computer generated effects can be completed at the company's Post House. The company's Post House also allows for Digital Mastering onsite.
In May 2005, the company entered into a contract to purchase a commercially zoned parcel of land consisting of approximately 103 acres.
The Company's competitors include the BC studios, Lions Gate, The Bridge, and Vancouver Film Studios.
ProDigital Film Studios, Inc. was incorporated in the State of Nevada in 2000, under the name ProDigital Film Labs, Inc. and changed its name to ProDigital Film Studios, Inc. in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PRODIGITAL FILM STUDIOS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRODIGITAL FILM STUDIOS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRODIGITAL FILM STUDIOS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRODIGITAL FILM STUDIOS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRODIGITAL FILM STUDIOS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Prodigital Film Studios Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Prodigital Film Studios Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Prodigital Film Studios Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Prodigital Film Studios Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Prodigital Film Studios Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PRODIGITAL FILM STUDIOS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRODIGITAL FILM STUDIOS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRODIGITAL FILM STUDIOS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PRODIGITAL FILM STUDIOS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PRODIGITAL FILM STUDIOS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PRODIGITAL FILM STUDIOS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Prodigital Film Studios Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Prodigital Film Studios Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Prodigital Film Studios Inc. Major Shareholders
Prodigital Film Studios Inc. History
Prodigital Film Studios Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Prodigital Film Studios Inc. Offices and Representations
Prodigital Film Studios Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Prodigital Film Studios Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Prodigital Film Studios Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Prodigital Film Studios Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Prodigital Film Studios Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Prodigital Film Studios Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Prodigital Film Studios Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Prodigital Film Studios Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Prodigital Film Studios Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Prodigital Film Studios Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Prodigital Film Studios Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Prodigital Film Studios Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?