- The report contains detailed information about Private Media Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Private Media Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Private Media Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Private Media Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Private Media Group Inc. business.
About Private Media Group Inc.
Private Media Group, Inc. provides adult media content for a range of media platforms. The company acquires worldwide rights to still photography and motion pictures tailored to its specifications from independent producers/directors, and processes images into products suitable for media formats, such as print publications, DVDs, and electronic media content for Internet, mobile, and broadcasting distribution.
In addition to media content, the company also markets and distributes branded leisure and novelty products oriented to the adult entertainment lifestyle and licenses its private trademark to third parties. The company licenses its content to cable & satellite television operators and IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) platforms, as well as to hotels. Through different partnerships, the company has also launched two television channels, The Private Channel and PrivateSpice, which broadcast its content.
Principal Products and Markets
The company's primary Internet Web site is private.com. It owns various sites directed at specific customer bases, including gamelink.com and maleflixxx.com. In January 2009, the company expanded its Internet operations through the acquisition of Game Link LLC and its affiliate, companies engaged in digital distribution of adult content over the Internet and eCommerce development. In October 2009, the company acquired Sureflix Digital Distribution (Sureflix) and its affiliates, companies engaged in the business of digital distribution of premium gay adult content.
Private.com (www.private.com) is a membership site which offers access to adult content that includes full-length private movies, photosets, sex-stories, a library of private magazines in image and downloadable PDF format. In addition, subscribers receive access to live Webcams. Premium content is also accessible through Private.com in various formats. The site offers various payment methods to suit the ever-changing demands of the end-users that include credit card subscriptions, cards and online checks. Private.com acquires customers primarily through advertising in its DVDs, magazines and broadcast programming. It also acquires new customers through its affiliate program Private Cash.
Private VOD (www.privatevod.com) is an e-commerce site which offers a catalogue of Private videos in multiple media formats, including streaming and downloads to computers and mobile phones.
GameLink.com: GameLink is the U.S. adult entertainment VOD and eCommerce platform through its GameLink.com Web site. The sites installed user base represents approximately 1 million domestic and international customers and it serves approximately 100,000 users daily. Including 70,000 video titles, GameLink has a library of digital and physical adult media and novelties in the United States. The company offers VOD in multiple media formats, including streaming and downloads to computers and mobile phones. Additionally, through its related companies, GameLink offers third-party and white-label ecommerce solutions and development. GameLink has launched a proprietary mobile solution enabling users to instantly stream approximately 15,000 movies. The platform is initially available on Smartphones, such as the iPhone and Android phones at the URL: www.gamelink.com.
Maleflixxx.com: Sureflix is a global supplier of adult programming. The company operates a network of approximately 100 pay-per-view VOD Web sites and has a North American broadcast presence. It represents premium production studios in global television broadcast (cable and satellite), mobile, IPTV, and Internet VOD markets.
The company releases movies under the Private label. It creates and designs artwork for promotional items and packaging and contracts for printing services. With respect to DVDs they are duplicated by independent laboratories. It acquires its content from independent producers. As of December 31, 2009, its movie library contained 1,349 movie titles. It markets its content in approximately 40 countries.
The company distributes its productions worldwide via digital files and digital
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PRIVATE MEDIA GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRIVATE MEDIA GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRIVATE MEDIA GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRIVATE MEDIA GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRIVATE MEDIA GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Private Media Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Private Media Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Private Media Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Private Media Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Private Media Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PRIVATE MEDIA GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRIVATE MEDIA GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRIVATE MEDIA GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SPAIN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PRIVATE MEDIA GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PRIVATE MEDIA GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PRIVATE MEDIA GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Private Media Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Private Media Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Private Media Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Private Media Group Inc. History
Private Media Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Private Media Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Private Media Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Private Media Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Private Media Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Private Media Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Private Media Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Private Media Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Private Media Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Private Media Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Private Media Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Private Media Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Private Media Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Private Media Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?