- The report contains detailed information about Creston plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Creston plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Creston plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Creston plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Creston plc business.
About Creston plc
Creston plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides marketing insights and communications services in the United Kingdom and internationally. The companys Insight division offers various services, including brand tracking and development; business placing/competitor analysis; category definition and segmentation; category management system; churn and retention; communication/design evaluation; computer assisted design improvement; cover pages evaluation for brochures, catalogues and publications; customer closeness; direct mail and promotional marketing evaluation techniques; market landscaping/segmentation; and new product development problem solving. This division also provides package evaluation services, point-of-purchase decision making exploration, PR generation, predictive analytics, price testing, product testing services, service/process evaluation, and virtual shopping and design evaluation systems. Its Communications division offers various services, such as consumer, business, and corporate media relations; crisis and issues management; CRM solutions; data planning and management; digital marketing; direct marketing; in-store marketing and design; local marketing strategy; marketing resource management; media planning and buying; media training; mobile marketing; PR launches/public events/stunts; project and print management; promotional marketing, experiential, and events; publishing; search marketing; strategic planning and PR campaign development; and tech and industry analyst relations. The companys Health division provides various services comprising public relations, medical education, patient education, internal communications/sales force education, advertising and branding, global and European core campaigns, market research and consultancy, direct marketing and customer relationship marketing, and digital solutions. Creston plc was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CRESTON PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CRESTON PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CRESTON PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CRESTON PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CRESTON PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Creston plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Creston plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Creston plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Creston plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Creston plc Industry Position Analysis
6. CRESTON PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CRESTON PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CRESTON PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CRESTON PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CRESTON PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CRESTON PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Creston plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Creston plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Creston plc Major Shareholders
Creston plc History
Creston plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Creston plc Offices and Representations
Creston plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Creston plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Creston plc Capital Market Snapshot
Creston plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Creston plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Creston plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Creston plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Creston plc 1-year Stock Charts
Creston plc 5-year Stock Charts
Creston plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Creston plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Creston plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?