- The report contains detailed information about Photon Group Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Photon Group Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Photon Group Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Photon Group Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Photon Group Limited business.
About Photon Group Limited
Photon Group Limited provides marketing and communications services in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the United Kingdom, other European countries, and North America. It operates in five divisions: Field Marketing, Internet and E-Commerce, Specialised Communications, Strategic Intelligence, and Integrated Communications and Digital. The Field Marketing division provides outsourced field marketing support; shelf maintenance, display building, POS implementation, ordering, and out-of-stock audits; store refurbishments/refits for suppliers; in-store advertising programs; Face-to-face consumer promotions and in-store sampling; and POS data analytics for retailers, suppliers, and execution partners. The Internet and E-Commerce division offers Website management and online publishing services; email and SMS personalized direct marketing; product development in e-commerce marketing; online social media marketing and online performance marketing services; and on-premise and outdoor screen marketing services and events. The Specialised Communications division offers public relation and public affairs comprising consultancy work for corporate clients on corporate communications or product launches advising on communications to media, industry analysts, industry groups, and consumers; corporate communications, including consultancy, design, and production of print and online reports; and experiential and events management services that include design, planning, and execution of live events. The Strategic Intelligence division provides qualitative and quantitative market research, communications strategy advice, marketing solutions, and advice. The Integrated Communications and Digital division offers advertising agency services, and campaigns across traditional and new mediums, as well as promotional marketing campaigns, including integrated campaigns, consumer and trade promotions, events, and displays. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PHOTON GROUP LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PHOTON GROUP LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PHOTON GROUP LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PHOTON GROUP LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PHOTON GROUP LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Photon Group Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Photon Group Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Photon Group Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Photon Group Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Photon Group Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. PHOTON GROUP LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PHOTON GROUP LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PHOTON GROUP LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PHOTON GROUP LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PHOTON GROUP LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PHOTON GROUP LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Photon Group Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Photon Group Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Photon Group Limited Major Shareholders
Photon Group Limited History
Photon Group Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Photon Group Limited Offices and Representations
Photon Group Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Photon Group Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Photon Group Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Photon Group Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Photon Group Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Photon Group Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Photon Group Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Photon Group Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Photon Group Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Photon Group Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Photon Group Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Photon Group Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?