- The report contains detailed information about Oriental Press Group Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Oriental Press Group Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Oriental Press Group Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Oriental Press Group Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Oriental Press Group Ltd. business.
About Oriental Press Group Ltd.
Oriental Press Group, Ltd. (the company or the group) is incorporated in Hong Kong. Its ultimate holding company is Mas Holdings Limited, a private limited company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands. The company is an investment holding company, engages in the publication of newspapers and magazines in Hong Kong. The company, through its subsidiaries, engages in property leasing and building management activities. In addition, it provides human resource services, printing services, publication services, and Web site services.
The group operates Oriental Daily News and The Sun, which are dailynewspapers and The Sun Racing Journal.
Oriental Daily News has been in operation in Hong Kong from the past 27 years.
The Sun has drawn a large number of young readers and emerged as a newspaper for the young generation. In addition to refreshing the layout design of the sections like Local News, Finance, Entertainment, Sports and Horse Racing, contents were also strengthened to meet the preferences of the young readers. Furthermore, to cater for readers who are in pursuit of lifestyles, The Sun has also enriched its contents by incorporating the information about automobiles, education, campus life, computer technologies, life styles, trendy fashions, delicious food, entertainments and traveling into the Features Section. To fully reflect its distinctive, young, vivid and energetic style, dedicated sections of Chiu Yeung and Ming Yue have been specifically designed for male and female readers.
The Sun Racing Journal has been a major player in the horse racing publications industry. The Sun Racing Journal has established a very extensive racing database, which is one of the most valuable assets of the Group.
orisun.com, the flag-ship portal of the Group, reports a daily average page view of nearly 9 million upon restructuring during the year. Moreover, the group newly launched websites - Oriental Daily News Paper and The Sun Paper.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORIENTAL PRESS GROUP LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORIENTAL PRESS GROUP LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORIENTAL PRESS GROUP LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORIENTAL PRESS GROUP LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORIENTAL PRESS GROUP LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Oriental Press Group Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Oriental Press Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Oriental Press Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Oriental Press Group Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Oriental Press Group Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ORIENTAL PRESS GROUP LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORIENTAL PRESS GROUP LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORIENTAL PRESS GROUP LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORIENTAL PRESS GROUP LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORIENTAL PRESS GROUP LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORIENTAL PRESS GROUP LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Oriental Press Group Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Oriental Press Group Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Oriental Press Group Ltd. Major Shareholders
Oriental Press Group Ltd. History
Oriental Press Group Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Oriental Press Group Ltd. Offices and Representations
Oriental Press Group Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Oriental Press Group Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Oriental Press Group Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Oriental Press Group Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Oriental Press Group Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Oriental Press Group Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Oriental Press Group Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Oriental Press Group Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Oriental Press Group Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Oriental Press Group Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Oriental Press Group Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Oriental Press Group Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?