- The report contains detailed information about OAO RBC Information Systems that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for OAO RBC Information Systems. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The OAO RBC Information Systems financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes OAO RBC Information Systems competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of OAO RBC Information Systems business.
About OAO RBC Information Systems
OAO RBC Information Systems operates as a media company in Russia and internationally.
The company has a portfolio of approximately 25 online business, specialized and general interest Web resources. It supplies business information on the Internet for the Russian-speaking audience. The company owns Loveplanet.ru, which provides dating service in Russia.
RBC TV was launched in collaboration with CNBC Europe and CNN International, the general and economic news broadcasters on the western market. RBC TV is a specialized business TV channel, broadcasting economic and financial news on Russia and other countries, featuring forecasts and commentaries, topical reports and economic surveys, interviews with businessmen and live broadcasts. Majority of the companys TVs content is created by its journalists and is allocated to Russia, and its media partners, such as CNBC, CNN, Bloomberg, Associated Press and Reuters provide information on western markets. The company owns a 50% stake in the Rostov-on-Don-based television station Yuzhny Region.
As of December 31, 2007, the company had 17 titles in its product line of print publications. The company had circulation of approximately 900,000 copies. Its publications included the RBC monthly magazine, the RBC Daily business newspaper, as well as the interior design magazines Salon Interior and Idei Vashego Doma published by EDI S PRESS Holding.
OAO RBC Information Systems was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OAO RBC INFORMATION SYSTEMS COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OAO RBC INFORMATION SYSTEMS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OAO RBC INFORMATION SYSTEMS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OAO RBC INFORMATION SYSTEMS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OAO RBC INFORMATION SYSTEMS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. OAO RBC Information Systems Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of OAO RBC Information Systems and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of OAO RBC Information Systems and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. OAO RBC Information Systems Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. OAO RBC Information Systems Industry Position Analysis
6. OAO RBC INFORMATION SYSTEMS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OAO RBC INFORMATION SYSTEMS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OAO RBC INFORMATION SYSTEMS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. RUSSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OAO RBC INFORMATION SYSTEMS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OAO RBC INFORMATION SYSTEMS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OAO RBC INFORMATION SYSTEMS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
OAO RBC Information Systems Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
OAO RBC Information Systems Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
OAO RBC Information Systems Major Shareholders
OAO RBC Information Systems History
OAO RBC Information Systems Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
OAO RBC Information Systems Offices and Representations
OAO RBC Information Systems SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
OAO RBC Information Systems Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
OAO RBC Information Systems Capital Market Snapshot
OAO RBC Information Systems Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
OAO RBC Information Systems Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
OAO RBC Information Systems Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
OAO RBC Information Systems Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
OAO RBC Information Systems 1-year Stock Charts
OAO RBC Information Systems 5-year Stock Charts
OAO RBC Information Systems vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
OAO RBC Information Systems vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
OAO RBC Information Systems Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?