- The report contains detailed information about North Media A/S that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for North Media A/S. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The North Media A/S financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes North Media A/S competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of North Media A/S business.
About North Media A/S
North Media A/S engages in the distribution of unaddressed printed matter and news papers. The company publishes Søndagsavisen, a free newspaper financed by advertisements and distributes to households during weekends; Helsingør Dagblad, a daily newspaper; and Lokalavisen Nordsjalland, a free weekly newspaper. It also involves in the distribution of unaddressed printed matter and newspapers, as well as in chess mailing, a selective unaddressed distribution of advertising to groups of households with a uniform demographic profile. In addition, the company sells analyses of household characteristics in a given area. It offers customer analyses, twin analyses, area analyses, and campaign analyses services. Further, it provides Internet-based advertising services. The company operates Ofir.dk, a job portal; Søndagsavisen.dk, a family site that provides mail, chat, and dating services; MatchWork.com, which develops and hosts an Internet based Software as a Service platform showing classified advertisements for media enterprises; and Boligportal.dk, a marketplace for rental housing for buyers and sellers on the Internet, which shows all housing units up for sale, the actual selling prices of housing units, and access to a negotiation report to evaluate the pricing of the housing unit. North Media A/S also markets printed matter for retail chains on MinReklame.dk and Forbruger-mail.dk. The company was formerly known as Sondagsavisen A/S and changed its name to North Media A/S in May 2010. North Media A/S was founded in 1965 and is based in Soborg, Denmark.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NORTH MEDIA A/S COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NORTH MEDIA A/S BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NORTH MEDIA A/S SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NORTH MEDIA A/S FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NORTH MEDIA A/S COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. North Media A/S Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of North Media A/S and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of North Media A/S and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. North Media A/S Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. North Media A/S Industry Position Analysis
6. NORTH MEDIA A/S NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NORTH MEDIA A/S EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NORTH MEDIA A/S ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. DENMARK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NORTH MEDIA A/S IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NORTH MEDIA A/S PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NORTH MEDIA A/S VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
North Media A/S Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
North Media A/S Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
North Media A/S Major Shareholders
North Media A/S History
North Media A/S Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
North Media A/S Offices and Representations
North Media A/S SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
North Media A/S Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
North Media A/S Capital Market Snapshot
North Media A/S Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
North Media A/S Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
North Media A/S Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
North Media A/S Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
North Media A/S 1-year Stock Charts
North Media A/S 5-year Stock Charts
North Media A/S vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
North Media A/S vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
North Media A/S Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?