- The report contains detailed information about Xanadoo Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Xanadoo Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Xanadoo Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Xanadoo Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Xanadoo Company business.
About Xanadoo Company
Xanadoo Company provides wireless Internet access and broadband communications to residential and business subscribers in the United States. The company's direct subsidiary includes Pegasus Satellite Communications, Inc.
The company has rights, including rights to acquire, 2.5 GHz licenses covering approximately 8 million people in Texas, Arkansas, Illinois, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma and West Virginia. The company is also a licensee of 700 MHz spectrum covering approximately 168 million people that would enable the delivery of broadband communications to fixed and mobile users in major markets such as New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, Miami, Tampa, Phoenix, San Francisco, Sacramento, Portland and Seattle.
The company's business is concentrated in three areas: the provision of wireless high-speed Internet services to consumers and businesses; the development of 700 MHz wireless frequencies; and the realization of value from intellectual property rights licensed to it in 2000 whose claims cover the provision of certain satellite-delivered interactive media services.
Wireless High-Speed Internet Services
The company offers wireless high-speed Internet service utilizing licensed frequencies in the 2.5 GHz frequency band and unlicensed frequencies in the 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands.
The company, as of December 31, 2005, served approximately 2,500 subscribers. Subscribers to its 2.5 GHz service (Xanadoo branded service), use a desktop or laptop modem to access the Internet through its wireless network at speeds from 128 kilobits per second (Kbps) to 1.5 megabits per second (Mbps), depending upon the service plan selected. The company maintains a network operations center (NOC) in Austin, Texas. Its network control center (NCC) is located in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.
Xanadoo Branded Service
Subscribers to Xanadoo branded wireless Internet service must purchase a desktop modem or laptop card to enable connection to its wireless network. The company sells the devices directly through its Web site and through telesales, indirectly through participating retailers and resellers, and, in 2006, directly through its own Xanadoo stores.
Pegasus Broadband Branded Service
The company's Pegasus Broadband branded service uses unlicensed frequencies in the 900MHz, 2.4GHz, and 5 GHz frequency bands. In contrast to its Xanadoo service, Pegasus Broadband requires a professional installation, but customers are not required to purchase a modem. Pegasus Broadband wireless Internet service requires the installation of an external antenna and does not enable mobile or portable service. The company's Pegasus Broadband service plans includes - Pegasus Broadband Internet plans include a $49 installation charge, an always-on connection, a 30-day money-back guarantee, email accounts, Web hosting, spam filtering and virus screening.
700 MHz Licenses
The company holds licenses issued by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to provide terrestrial communication services in frequencies located in the 700 MHz frequency band. The company acquired the licenses (700 MHz Licenses) in FCC auctions.
The 700 MHz band comprises 108 MHz of spectrum which is utilized for television broadcast signals on channels 52 to 69, but is authorized for use by commercial and public safety licensees for future deployment of wireless broadband communications networks. The company's 700 MHz Licenses occupy portions of channels 60 and 65 and are adjacent to 24 MHz of spectrum reserved for public safety operations and 30 MHz of spectrum allocated for commercial use. The 700 MHz frequency band also includes 48 MHz of spectrum between channels 52 and 59, including 18 MHz auctioned in 2000 and 2001 and 30 MHz.
Of its 700 MHz Licenses, 32 are designated as A licenses consisting of a pair of 1 MHz frequencies. The licenses include areas, such as Boston, Chicago, Detroit, New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Francisco/Oakland, and Seattle. Two of its 700 MHz Licenses are B licenses, consisting of a pair of 2 MHz frequencies.
Intellectual Property Rights Licensed
Pegasus Development Corporation (Pegasus Development), a direct subsidiary of the company, entered into a licensing agreement with Personalized Media Communications, L.L.C (Personalized Media) that provides it a license to Personalized Medias intellectual property portfolio for the distribution of satellite based services using Ku band BSS frequencies at west longitude orbital locations and Ka band FSS frequencies at west longitude orbital locations, licensed by the FCC to affiliates of DIRECTV, Inc.
The company's competition for its wireless high-speed Internet services include existing national regional and local dial-up Internet service providers, such as AOL and Earthlink; wireline DSL and cable broadband service providers, such as ATT, Verizon, Comcast and Cox; and other companies offering wireless Internet services utilizing licensed or unlicensed frequencies including Sprint and Clearwire.
Xanadoo Company was founded in 1996. The company was formerly known as Pegasus Communications Corporation and changed its name to Xanadoo Company in January 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. XANADOO COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. XANADOO COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. XANADOO COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. XANADOO COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. XANADOO COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Xanadoo Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Xanadoo Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Xanadoo Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Xanadoo Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Xanadoo Company Industry Position Analysis
6. XANADOO COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. XANADOO COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. XANADOO COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. XANADOO COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. XANADOO COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. XANADOO COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Xanadoo Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Xanadoo Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Xanadoo Company Major Shareholders
Xanadoo Company History
Xanadoo Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Xanadoo Company Offices and Representations
Xanadoo Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Xanadoo Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Xanadoo Company Capital Market Snapshot
Xanadoo Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Xanadoo Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Xanadoo Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Xanadoo Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Xanadoo Company 1-year Stock Charts
Xanadoo Company 5-year Stock Charts
Xanadoo Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Xanadoo Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Xanadoo Company Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?