- The report contains detailed information about MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna business.
About MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna
Polskie Przedsiebiorstwo Wydawnictw Kartograficznych im. E. Romera S.A. provides cartographic publications in Poland. Its products include city plans, tourist maps, regional maps, atlases and road maps, agglomeration and city atlases, and thematic maps designed digitally in a GPS compatible standard that are sold under the Copernicus brand name. The company also offers NAVIGO, the digital map of Poland, with detailed city plans and the route-planning option for PC and PDA format. In addition, it provides geographic databases, which are distal geographic data of Poland and detailed digital city plans as data for geographic information systems. Further, the company offers business solutions through interactive map services, PDA and cellular telephones applications, and NAVIGO based geographic information systems. Additionally, it provides software-based NAVIGO technology used in standard platforms. The company also offers NavigoX, an integration of NAVIGO technology with MS Access platform; and I-Mapa, a network communication based system that enables the display of maps, management of layers, searching for objects, and calculation of routes. It sells its products through sales representatives allocated to cooperate with supermarket networks, book stores, and press distributors outlets. The company provides solutions for various companies comprising transport, couriers, telecommunications, security agencies, trade, banks, property appraisers, real estate agencies, insurance, centers of geodesic and cartographic documentation, city councils, crisis management centers and emergency services, public roads management boards, marshals offices and district authorities, military, tourist agencies, and car dealers. Polskie Przedsiebiorstwo Wydawnictw Kartograficznych im. E. Romera S.A. was founded in 1921 and is based in Warszawa, Poland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MIT MOBILE INTERNET TECHNOLOGY SPOKA AKCYJNA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MIT MOBILE INTERNET TECHNOLOGY SPOKA AKCYJNA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MIT MOBILE INTERNET TECHNOLOGY SPOKA AKCYJNA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MIT MOBILE INTERNET TECHNOLOGY SPOKA AKCYJNA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MIT MOBILE INTERNET TECHNOLOGY SPOKA AKCYJNA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna Industry Position Analysis
6. MIT MOBILE INTERNET TECHNOLOGY SPOKA AKCYJNA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MIT MOBILE INTERNET TECHNOLOGY SPOKA AKCYJNA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MIT MOBILE INTERNET TECHNOLOGY SPOKA AKCYJNA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. POLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MIT MOBILE INTERNET TECHNOLOGY SPOKA AKCYJNA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MIT MOBILE INTERNET TECHNOLOGY SPOKA AKCYJNA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MIT MOBILE INTERNET TECHNOLOGY SPOKA AKCYJNA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna Major Shareholders
MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna History
MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna Offices and Representations
MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna Capital Market Snapshot
MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna 1-year Stock Charts
MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna 5-year Stock Charts
MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MIT Mobile Internet Technology Spoka Akcyjna Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?