- The report contains detailed information about Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited business.
About Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited, through its subsidiaries, engages in the sale of enterprise software and provision of the related after-sales maintenance services; software development services; and the provision of food sales and services to consumers in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC).
The companys enterprise software products consist of standardized applications that simplify the declaration and approval process for international trade enterprises. Its enterprise software automates and facilitates the processing of the required import/export declarations and approvals in a legally-compliant manner over the Internet, utilizing an electronic infrastructure.
Through software development services, the company assists in the development and maintenance of: the software systems used to process electronic filings by the State Administration for Quality Supervision and Inspection and Quarantine of the PRC (the PRC Inspections Administration); and the data exchange platforms which serve as the interface between such systems and its enterprise software users.
Products and services
The company offers enterprise software and related customer maintenance services.
The company's primary enterprise software products include iDeclare.CIQ and iQM.
The iDeclare.CIQ series of products enables international trade enterprises to complete the declaration process electronically over the Internet. Its iDeclare.CIQ basic package includes six separate software functions. It has also developed Ninetowns Network Quality Supervision Software v1.0, the new version of software in the iDeclare.CIQ series. The companys iDeclare.CIQ product series users include various international trade enterprises operating in a range of businesses. They include the PRC branch offices of multinational trading companies that might purchase multiple copies of iDeclare.CIQ, as well as smaller PRC companies focused on niche businesses that might buy one copy of iDeclare.CIQ.
The companys iDeclare.CIQ product series allows users to submit encrypted applications to the PRC Inspections Administration for examination, comment, and approval over the Internet. In addition, iDeclare.CIQ is capable of generating electronic documents with information inter-linking ability to replicate documents required for international trade transactions. Such documents include invoices for export, packaging forms, bills, customs clearing forms and approval forms for special goods. Additional software functions are designed for easy installation and incorporation into the iDeclare.CIQ product series.
The iDeclare.CIQ product series has three main applications: Origin Certificate processing, declaration processing, and registration and permit processing. The Origin Certificate processing application allows users to apply for and obtain over the Internet an Origin Certificate, which is a required document showing the place of origin of goods imported or exported. The declaration processing application allows users to declare their imported or exported goods for inspection by the PRC Inspections Administration, which typically involves a general inspection of the goods, the packaging material and the shipping container. The registration and permit processing application allows users to register goods to be imported or exported and to apply for a permit for such import/export transaction. This application is used when animals, plants or related products are imported or exported.
The companys new version of its iQM product series is used by international trade enterprises to collect, analyze, monitor, correct, and track product quality-related data from the raw material stages to final production. The companys iQM product series is also used to provide disqualification alerts and assist with order processing and laboratory management.
The companys iQM product series provides the following functions to its enterprise customers: the declaration of electronic supervision data; enterprise quality management; a mobile business platform; and statistics and quality analyses. The compan
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NINETOWNS INTERNET TECHNOLOGY GROUP COMPANY LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NINETOWNS INTERNET TECHNOLOGY GROUP COMPANY LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NINETOWNS INTERNET TECHNOLOGY GROUP COMPANY LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NINETOWNS INTERNET TECHNOLOGY GROUP COMPANY LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NINETOWNS INTERNET TECHNOLOGY GROUP COMPANY LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. NINETOWNS INTERNET TECHNOLOGY GROUP COMPANY LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NINETOWNS INTERNET TECHNOLOGY GROUP COMPANY LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NINETOWNS INTERNET TECHNOLOGY GROUP COMPANY LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NINETOWNS INTERNET TECHNOLOGY GROUP COMPANY LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NINETOWNS INTERNET TECHNOLOGY GROUP COMPANY LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NINETOWNS INTERNET TECHNOLOGY GROUP COMPANY LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited Major Shareholders
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited History
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited Offices and Representations
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?