- The report contains detailed information about Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.). It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) business.
About Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.)
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) provides technology and multimedia solutions primarily in Kuwait. The company produces T.V. and entertainment programs, live shows, music, product launch, corporate events, drama, cartoons, and T.V commercials. It also owns UStudio, which provides events and programs, and editing services; and provides consultancy services for broadcasting channels and communication companies, as well as offers technical advisory services to modify brand identity. In addition, the company provides digital tape washing services, which consist of film preservation, archiving, storage, and film transfer services; and multimedia consulting services that include Web design and other Web related products. Further, it provides advertising and publicity, and marketing research and analysis services; distributes feature films and programs to broadcasters in the Middle East; offers event management services, as well as involves in media productions and co-production; and focuses on operating world space satellite radio. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Safat, Kuwait.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KUWAIT CABLE VISION (S.A.K.) COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KUWAIT CABLE VISION (S.A.K.) BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KUWAIT CABLE VISION (S.A.K.) SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KUWAIT CABLE VISION (S.A.K.) FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KUWAIT CABLE VISION (S.A.K.) COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) Industry Position Analysis
6. KUWAIT CABLE VISION (S.A.K.) NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KUWAIT CABLE VISION (S.A.K.) EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KUWAIT CABLE VISION (S.A.K.) ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. KUWAIT PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KUWAIT CABLE VISION (S.A.K.) IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KUWAIT CABLE VISION (S.A.K.) PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KUWAIT CABLE VISION (S.A.K.) VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) Major Shareholders
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) History
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) Offices and Representations
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) Capital Market Snapshot
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) 1-year Stock Charts
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) 5-year Stock Charts
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kuwait Cable Vision (S.A.K.) Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?