- The report contains detailed information about Kudelski SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kudelski SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kudelski SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kudelski SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kudelski SA business.
About Kudelski SA
Kudelski SA, a holding company, provides security solutions in the field of digital television and broadband networks applications around the world. Its technologies are used in various applications of information (digital television, broadband Internet, video-on-demand, interactive applications, etc.) or to control and manage access of people or vehicles to sites and events.
The company operates through its subsidiaries in three divisions, including: Digital Television, Public Access, and Audio.
The company, through its subsidiary Nagravision, supplies conditional access and integrated solutions for digital TV operators and content providers around the world. Its technologies are being used by approximately 100 operators worldwide serving approximately 50 million subscribers.
Nagravision offers end-to-end digital TV solutions for cable, satellite, DTT, FTTH, DSL, MMDS, and mobile operators. Its product and service offerings include: conditional access solutions, subscriber management system, and IPTV solutions.
The Nagravision solutions include systems for security of access to information for the operator (encryption and access rights management) and for the end-user (decryption through the decoder/smart card pair), content and subscriber management, and management and security for interactivity over IP networks.
Through its joint venture company MediaCrypt, Kudelski offers licenses using the IDEA algorithm with a 128 bit key, reputed to be the most secure on the market and used in encryption modules and smart cards. Produced by another Kudelski Group subsidiary, NagraCard, the smart card plays an essential role in Nagravision's high-security digital TV solutions. Programmed to act as a barrier authorizing or prohibiting access to a given service, the smart card also acts as a security platform for interactive applications, such as on-line shopping, games and banking transactions, and even as a means of payment.
Nagravisions principal North American customers include: EchoStar, Bell ExpressVu, Look Communications, Craig TV, Globecast, Watch TV, Image Wireless Communications, Globecomm Systems, Microspace, Loral Orion, PanAmSat, Atlantic Telecom Cable, CBC Barbados, Iowa Network Services Cable, Westar TV Cayman, BellSouth Cable, Surewest, and Canal Satellites Antillas. Nagravisions major customers in Central & Latin America include: Net Servicos, TVA, ACOM, TV Show, WHTV Broadcasting, Teleserv, and Musicar.
Nagravisions major customers in Europe & Middle East include: Premiere, NTL, Kabel Deutschland Services, Digital +, Canal Satellite, Canal+ Numerique, Orbit, Sky Italia, Top Up TV, ORF, Telewest, TV Cabo, Polsat Cyfrowy, Golden Channels, Multicanal, Antenna Hungaria, Cablecom Holding, Swisscom Broadcast, Teleclub, Telegeneve, Digicable, Euskatel, RTVE, Chorus, Citevision, Euro1, Star Digital, Stellar, and Ish. Its major customers in Asia include: Astro, EMC, Hong Kong Cable, StarHub Cable Vision, InCable Network, C&M, Beijing Gehua Cable TV, Zee Telefilms Ltd, Shanghai Cable Network, Qrix Communications, ABS-CBN, IndoSat, Kabelvision, Henan Provincial CATV Network, Dalian Cable, Suzhou CATV Network, Fujian Provincial CATV Network, B4U, Raj TV, SpaceCommunications Corporation, Fiji TV, Canal Satellite Caledonia, and Canal Satellite Reunion.
The company, through its wholly owned subsidiary Nagra France, provides conditional access solutions for digital TV operators and content providers around the world. Nagra France engages in the development and marketing of the Mediaguard conditional access system.
Mediaguard has major access criteria, which is implemented with many compression and multiplexing systems, Subscriber Management System (SMS) and Traffic and Scheduling System (TSS) providers. Mediaguard is an integrated solution available for on-line return channel allowing on-line PPV. Mediaguards customers include satellite, cable, terrestrial and ADSL operators, such as the Canal+ Group, Astro (Malaysia), Orbit (Middle East), and BGCTV (China).
Nagra France markets its Mediaguard products in Europe principally in Belgium, France, Hun
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KUDELSKI SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KUDELSKI SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KUDELSKI SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KUDELSKI SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KUDELSKI SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kudelski SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kudelski SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kudelski SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kudelski SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kudelski SA Industry Position Analysis
6. KUDELSKI SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KUDELSKI SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KUDELSKI SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KUDELSKI SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KUDELSKI SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KUDELSKI SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kudelski SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kudelski SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kudelski SA Major Shareholders
Kudelski SA History
Kudelski SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kudelski SA Offices and Representations
Kudelski SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kudelski SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kudelski SA Capital Market Snapshot
Kudelski SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Kudelski SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kudelski SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kudelski SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kudelski SA 1-year Stock Charts
Kudelski SA 5-year Stock Charts
Kudelski SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kudelski SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kudelski SA Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?