- The report contains detailed information about Koninklijke Brill NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Koninklijke Brill NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Koninklijke Brill NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Koninklijke Brill NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Koninklijke Brill NV business.
About Koninklijke Brill NV
Koninklijke Brill NV operates as an academic publisher in the Netherlands and internationally. Its publications focus on the humanities and social science, international law, and selected areas in science. The company publishes journals, books, and reference works in various categories, including art, Asian studies, Biblical and religious studies, history, human rights and humanitarian law, international law, language and linguistics, STM and biology, and Slavic and Eurasian studies principally for academic and research institutions, libraries, and scholars. It also offers primary source materials online and on microform for researchers in the humanities and social sciences. In addition, the company publishes e-books, e-journals, and e- reference works, as well as provides information services, including RSS feeds, e-bulletins, FPubs, and downloads. It sells its products through online booksellers and agents. The company was founded in 1683 and is headquartered in Leiden, the Netherlands.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KONINKLIJKE BRILL NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KONINKLIJKE BRILL NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KONINKLIJKE BRILL NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KONINKLIJKE BRILL NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KONINKLIJKE BRILL NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Koninklijke Brill NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Koninklijke Brill NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Koninklijke Brill NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Koninklijke Brill NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Koninklijke Brill NV Industry Position Analysis
6. KONINKLIJKE BRILL NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KONINKLIJKE BRILL NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KONINKLIJKE BRILL NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KONINKLIJKE BRILL NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KONINKLIJKE BRILL NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KONINKLIJKE BRILL NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Koninklijke Brill NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Koninklijke Brill NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Koninklijke Brill NV Major Shareholders
Koninklijke Brill NV History
Koninklijke Brill NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Koninklijke Brill NV Offices and Representations
Koninklijke Brill NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Koninklijke Brill NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Koninklijke Brill NV Capital Market Snapshot
Koninklijke Brill NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Koninklijke Brill NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Koninklijke Brill NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Koninklijke Brill NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Koninklijke Brill NV 1-year Stock Charts
Koninklijke Brill NV 5-year Stock Charts
Koninklijke Brill NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Koninklijke Brill NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Koninklijke Brill NV Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?