- The report contains detailed information about ITSA Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ITSA Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ITSA Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ITSA Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ITSA Ltd. business.
About ITSA Ltd.
ITSA, Ltd. engages in the development ownership and operation of broadband wireless telecommunications systems. It offers video, high-speed Internet and data communications services in Brazil. The company, through its subsidiaries, has licenses in the cities of Brasília, Goiânia, Belém, Campina Grande, Caruaru, Porto Velho, Presidente Prudente, Bauru, Franca, Uberaba, Belo Horizonte and Vitória.
The company offers a pre-paid subscription video service, called Mais TV, which is comprised of a self-install kit available in retail stores in various of the cities in which the company has operations. ITSA launched a high-speed Internet access system using the technology of high-speed modems, called LinkExpress, on a commercial basis in the city of Brasília.
The company holds licenses covering the frequency bands from 2,170 to 2,182 MHz and from 2,500 to 2,686 MHz. Additionally, the company owns and maintains its proprietary SMS (Subscriber Management System) called Mythos, which was developed in-house to Brazilian needs and standards.
The Brasília System offers 24 wireless cable channels. The Brasília System transmits at 50 watts of power per channel from a transmission tower that is 300 feet above average terrain. The company provides high speed Internet access, under the brand name of LinkExpress, to its customers in Brasília. It offers LinkExpress in a two-way platform. In this system, customers transmit and receive data signals through the wireless platform, without the use of the telephone.
The Belém System reaches the greater Belém area, including the cities of Mosqueiro, Ananindeua, Icoaraci and Marituba and the islands of Outeiro and Barcarena. The companys 30-kilometer coverage territory includes approximately 370,000 households. The Belém System transmits at 50 watts of power per channel from a transmission tower that is 300 feet above average terrain.
The Goiânia System transmits at 50 watts of power per channel from a transmission tower that is 350 feet above average terrain. The companys 30-kilometer coverage territory includes approximately 297,000 households.
Campina Grande System
The Campina Grande system transmits at 20 watts of power per channel from a transmission tower that is approximately 2,500 feet above sea level. The companys licensed coverage radius includes approximately 80,000 households.
The company, with the launch of the Campina Grande system, implemented its pay television operating model, Mais TV. All services through this television operating model are offered on a prepaid basis. Customers can choose from different programming packages and may vary their choice each and every month. The company purchases most of its programming from Neo-TV, an association formed to help operators negotiate and purchase programming.
High Speed Internet Access and Data Communications Services
The company provides Internet access services, under the brand name LinkExpress, to its customers in Brasília. This service uses wireless cable modems for delivery of access at increased speeds. With a total of 198 MHz of spectrum available in each market, the company is able to offer a range of two-way advanced communication services, including high-speed data services and high-speed Internet, both to the residential and the corporate markets. The company also owns additional specific licenses, which allow the offering of voice and VPN (Virtual Private Network) corporate services. The company owns and operates its own NOC (Network Operating Center), which is located in its headquarters in Brasília.
The companys significant subsidiaries include TV Filme Servicos de Telecomunicacoes Ltda; TV Filme Brasilia Servicos de Telecomunicacoes Ltda; TV Filme Belem Servicos de Telecomunicacoes Ltda; TV Filme Goiania Servicos de Telecomunicacoes Ltda; ITSA Intercontinental Telecomunicacoes Ltda; and Link Express Servicos e Telecomunicacoes Ltda.
The companys competitors in the pay television area in the city of Brasília are NET Brasília, as well as DirecTV and Sky; in the area of high-speed Internet service is Brasil Telecom.
The competitors in the pay television area in Belém area are ORM Cabo, as well as DirecTV and Sky.
The competitors in the pay television area in the city of Goiânia are NET Goiânia, as well as DirecTV and Sky.
The companys principal competitors in Campina Grande are Sky and DirecTV.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ITSA LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ITSA LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ITSA LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ITSA LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ITSA LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ITSA Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ITSA Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ITSA Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ITSA Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ITSA Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ITSA LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ITSA LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ITSA LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BRAZIL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ITSA LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ITSA LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ITSA LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ITSA Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ITSA Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ITSA Ltd. Major Shareholders
ITSA Ltd. History
ITSA Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ITSA Ltd. Offices and Representations
ITSA Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ITSA Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ITSA Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
ITSA Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
ITSA Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ITSA Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ITSA Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ITSA Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
ITSA Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
ITSA Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ITSA Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ITSA Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?