- The report contains detailed information about Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Imusic Worldwide, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. business.
About Imusic Worldwide, Ltd.
Jay Jacobs, Inc (Jay Jacobs or the Company) founded in 1941, and operates a chain of specialty apparel stores offering fashion conscious young women and men contemporary clothing at reasonable prices. The majority of the product offered to women and men in Jay Jacobs stores is merchandise developed by the Company and sold under its own label. At January 30, 1999 the Company operated a chain of 120 Jay Jacobs stores in 22 states. These stores are concentrated in the Northwest, Midwest and Southwest and are located in regional enclosed shopping malls.
The Company offers both women's and men's clothing, and features fashionable merchandise for all lifestyles of its target customer. The majority of the product offered to women and men in Jay Jacobs stores is merchandise sold under the private labels of Jay Jacobs, Private Edition, Bainbridge, Bahia and Tank. Through the use of in-store displays and promotional signage, the Company and its trained store personnel show customers how the merchandise works together to create a variety of outfits and looks.
Retail Store Locations
The Company's stores are located, principally, in major enclosed regional shopping malls. In addition to lease terms, site selection is influenced by mall location, store location within the mall, the demographics of the area surrounding the mall, and expected mall traffic.
Store Expansion and Relocation
The combination store format, which ranges in size between 4,000 and 6,000 square feet, achieves greater productivity than either women's only or men's only stores. The Company plans to reformat a portion of its women's only and men's only stores into the combination store formats by relocating those stores to more productive locations within the mall in which the store is currently located. This process will be completed over the next five years as store leases expire. During the fiscal year ended January 30, 1999, the Company relocated and reformatted 8 stores in existing malls into the combination store formats.
The Company competes with a wide variety of national and regional women's and men's apparel retailers such as the Limited Express, Structure, J. Riggins, The Gap, Banana Republic, The Buckle and others. The Company also competes with chain stores such as Nordstrom, The Bon Marche, Lamonts, Mervyn's, Federated and Dayton Hudson. Many of the Company's competitors are considerably larger with greater financial and other resources.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMUSIC WORLDWIDE, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMUSIC WORLDWIDE, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMUSIC WORLDWIDE, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMUSIC WORLDWIDE, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMUSIC WORLDWIDE, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMUSIC WORLDWIDE, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMUSIC WORLDWIDE, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMUSIC WORLDWIDE, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMUSIC WORLDWIDE, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMUSIC WORLDWIDE, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMUSIC WORLDWIDE, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. Major Shareholders
Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. History
Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. Offices and Representations
Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Imusic Worldwide, Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?