- The report contains detailed information about World Wide Stone Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for World Wide Stone Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The World Wide Stone Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes World Wide Stone Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of World Wide Stone Corp. business.
About World Wide Stone Corp.
World Wide Stone Corporation (the company) was originally incorporated in the state of Delaware in 1989 and reincorporated as a Nevada corporation. The company quarries, manufactures, and markets a wide variety of dimensional stone products. Dimensional stone products consist of natural stone that is cut to standard sizes or to sizes specified in architectural designs. The companys products are used for both interior and exterior applications in residential and commercial buildings, primarily as floor, wall, and patio tiles; decorative trim and architectural accents; countertops and tabletops; and panels.
The company currently markets a wide variety of dimensional stone products under the "Durango Stone" brand name. The company markets several lines of dimensional stone products that it produces in a variety of colors and finishes, that include:
Honed and Polished: The company offers honed and polished dimensional stone products in a wide variety of standard and irregular shapes and sizes, all of which provide a highly elegant and luxurious appearance.
Durango Ancient: Instead of honing and polishing the finished surface, the company tumble unfinished stones in major drums in a process that wears the surface to replicate hundreds of years of wear and weathering. This process yields finished stones with an aged appearance that is highly attractive in interior and exterior applications where a highly weathered look is desired.
Durango Antique: This product is popular in wet areas such as patios, walkways, and pool or spa decks. Durango Antique provides extra traction and a cooler surface, even in hot weather, similar to but much cooler than "cool deck" products often used around swimming pools.
Durango Accents: The company offers an increasing variety of strips, tiles, and panels that are designed to enhance and compliment its lines of Durango Stone: Architects and designers can select from various sizes and shapes of Durango Accents for use as borders, back splashes, and highlights and to create unique decorative mosaics of pattern and color.
The company manufactures and markets Durango Stone products in a wide variety of standard sizes ranging from 1" x 1" to 24" x 24" tiles for floors and walls. In addition, it produces major stone slabs in two basic sizes. Major slabs are typically 98" or more in length and 58" or more in width. Medium slabs are typically between 93" and 98" in length and between 54" and 58" in width. The company produces slabs in a variety of colors and finishes. The company or the fabrication and installation contractor for a project cut these stone slabs to standard or custom sizes for countertops, vanity tops, panels, furniture, and other applications.
The companys marble limestone products feature base colors that include ivory, beige-taupe, peach, ivory-beige, brown, and gold. The base colors are accented by black or white flecks and "flowerings" ranging from sandy beige to pewter-gray. The companys travertine products range in color from ivory to beige to a combination of taupe and ivory, with occasional black or gray flecks or flowering. The companys stone products' wide range of colors, finishes, and sizes enables architects, designers, and end users to create unique and distinctive applications.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WORLD WIDE STONE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WORLD WIDE STONE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WORLD WIDE STONE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WORLD WIDE STONE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WORLD WIDE STONE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. World Wide Stone Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of World Wide Stone Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of World Wide Stone Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. World Wide Stone Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. World Wide Stone Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. WORLD WIDE STONE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WORLD WIDE STONE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WORLD WIDE STONE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WORLD WIDE STONE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WORLD WIDE STONE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WORLD WIDE STONE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
World Wide Stone Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
World Wide Stone Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
World Wide Stone Corp. Major Shareholders
World Wide Stone Corp. History
World Wide Stone Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
World Wide Stone Corp. Offices and Representations
World Wide Stone Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
World Wide Stone Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
World Wide Stone Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
World Wide Stone Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
World Wide Stone Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
World Wide Stone Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
World Wide Stone Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
World Wide Stone Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
World Wide Stone Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
World Wide Stone Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
World Wide Stone Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
World Wide Stone Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?