- The report contains detailed information about iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for iMarketing Solutions Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. business.
About iMarketing Solutions Group Inc.
Xentel DM Incorporated provides family oriented live entertainment services in North America. It engages in the production and marketing of sports and entertainment events, and newsletters and marketing materials, as well as fundraising activities.
The company provides benefit events, such as live entertainment and sports; offers fee for service and data development; undertakes projects on behalf of sponsoring organizations to provide tele-canvassing services; subcontract work; and marketing list rental services for its community service organization clients.
Benefit Events: The company produces two basic types of events: live entertainment and sports. Most events in Canada are conceived of and owned by the company, while in the U.S various events involve purchasing dates on performers' tours.
The company, in the U.S, has assumed the event model of purchasing and presenting dates on performers' tours. Also, in the U.S, the company has arrangements with professional sports teams to sell excess capacity tickets whereby blocks of tickets are bulk purchased for resale on behalf of a charity sponsor using the company's teleservices know how and transactional databases.
The company takes an event into a community and arranges to work with a local sponsoring organization to promote the event. This develops community awareness and additional financial support for the sponsor. It also offers promotional items and memorabilia to patrons and consumers through the internet.
Fee for Service and Data Development: Donor prospecting and renewal services are contracted by not-for-profit and charitable organizations in Canada and increasingly in the U.S. It is an integrated, all-inclusive offering from database through to processing the collection of donations.
Revenue Sharing: These are projects Xentel undertakes on behalf of sponsoring organizations to provide tele-canvassing services for which it receives compensation as a percentage of the funds generated. In the United States, the company often performs these services on behalf of fraternal organizations which are not registered charities. Donors receive a decal showing their support of the sponsor organization.
Subcontract Work: Xentel subcontracts its work. This is done on a selective basis where the subcontractor has improved data in a specific area and/or can execute the work on an economic basis.
Marketing List Rentals: The company rents selected proprietary databases to not-for-profit organizations where they do not compete with its normal business activities. These databases are developed through the company's normal course business.
The company serves community based organizations, charities, and other not for profit enterprises.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMARKETING SOLUTIONS GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMARKETING SOLUTIONS GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMARKETING SOLUTIONS GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMARKETING SOLUTIONS GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMARKETING SOLUTIONS GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMARKETING SOLUTIONS GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMARKETING SOLUTIONS GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMARKETING SOLUTIONS GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMARKETING SOLUTIONS GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMARKETING SOLUTIONS GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMARKETING SOLUTIONS GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. Major Shareholders
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. History
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. Offices and Representations
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?